ctfisherman.com logo
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Saltwater Reports
Started by: Don P
When: Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Views:  3
Jump to new posts Re: April TogN Off Clinton Monday 4/22/24 by Bob Bradley @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen.
River Reports
Started by: hornhunter
When: Yesterday at 02:44 PM
Views:  25
Jump to new posts Re: No Stripes But Found Bronze by Don P @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen.
Free Fishing Talk: Questions, Answers & Fishing Discussion
Started by: No Fish Today
When: 03/20/24 08:03 PM
Views:  1601
Jump to new posts Re: SHAD! 2024 by Don P @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Nice! Congrats on another one!
General Chatter 2: Non-Fishing Talk
Started by: duckhuntingfreak
When: 03/20/24 02:37 PM
Views:  243
Jump to new posts Re: Fiddelhaeds? by Don P @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Freshwater Reports
Started by: cat_in_the_hat
When: 05/02/16 02:22 PM
Views:  10195
Jump to new posts Re: Connecticut/Farmington Rivers Shad by Don P @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Saltwater Reports
Started by: Jighead
When: 04/20/24 07:04 PM
Views:  149
Jump to new posts Re: Branford Tog trip by Don P @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Saltwater Reports
Started by: Don P
When: Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Views:  3
Jump to new posts April TogN Off Clinton Monday 4/22/24 by Don P @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Started by: Tall 1
When: Yesterday at 06:11 PM
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Don P @ Yesterday at 10:43 PM

Sorry for your loss Jon. Conrad & I were just talking about you two today while Blackfishing. 37 years together is definitely something to celebrate. Thoughts & Prayers buddy.
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Branford Tog trip by Goldog @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Buck @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Jon, so sorry for your loss and this news. Nothing worse than losing your spouse of so many years.
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by hornhunter @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Awe Jon so so sorry for the loss of your wonderful wife.May she Rest In Peace.
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by JLMOS @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss Jon.
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by hookee @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

heart broken for you Jon - I met her once at your house and I remember how she lit up the room. Deepest condolences
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Bob Bradley @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss Jon. Marion and I will keep you in our prayers. Your support and help last year with my mother was appreciated and won't be forgotten.
Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Firefighter Skippy @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

So sorry for your loss.
Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Connecticut/Farmington Rivers Shad by JLMOS @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by JIM F. @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Sorry for your loss Jon. Horrible disease. Hope you get some time in "church" for some SMB action soon.
Free Fishing Talk: Questions, Answers & Fishing Discussion
Started by: No Fish Today
When: 03/20/24 08:03 PM
Views:  1601
Jump to new posts Re: SHAD! 2024 by No Fish Today @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

20.April--late report, life gets in the way, and will continue to for a couple of days--at least a couple more...

I parked at Bart's before 11:am, and some of the usual suspects were lollygagging in the usual manner. A few were even fishing, (...)
Started by: duckhuntingfreak
When: 03/20/24 02:37 PM
Views:  243
Jump to new posts Re: Fiddelhaeds? by Don D @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

River Reports
Started by: hornhunter
When: Yesterday at 02:44 PM
Jump to new posts Re: No Stripes But Found Bronze by Tall 1 @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

Jump to new posts Re: I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Paul D. @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Sorry for your loss Jon. You have been in our thoughts and prayers for some time now. When things are better for you and the private texts, ect have slowed to a trickle, we will get together for some " river time". That is a promise!
Jump to new posts I Lost My Wife Last Week 04/16/24 by Tall 1 @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

After a very long and extremely difficult battle with Altzheimers disease, my amazing wife, Robin, left this world to be with The Lord on April 16th.

I don’t share this news to receive sympathy in any way. We all have a cross to bear in life (...)
Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Branford Tog trip by Jighead @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Saltwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Branford Tog trip by Jighead @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Freshwater Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Connecticut/Farmington Rivers Shad by cat_in_the_hat @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Active Topics