Originally Posted By: OldSchool
I think most folks in the US have forgotten Sept. 11 and the dancing in the streets in the Islamic world.

Our first war as a new Nation was against Islamic fanatics (Barbary Pirates).

You have to understand what Islam (the Koran) teaches and what they belive or you will not understand the conflict.

Islam is against the West and its freedoms period.

I would say however, that recent events like the proposed Victory Mosque at Ground Zero (landing gear from Mohamad Atta's plane went through two stories of that building so it IS PART OF GROUND ZERO) have clearly shown that THEY have not forgotten.

When the next bomb goes off (conventional or nuclear) in America who is naive enough to think they will not dance again?

Most Americans do not understand this conflict but its not going away just because we dont understand it or try to appease them.

They have the right to build the mosque at Ground Zero but if they were really interested in peace and healing would they?

Thanks for reminding us and that post Mitch. I am done with this topic for this year.

Right on Old School !!!!! Could not agree more !! Our generation has seen the pussification of America!! May all that lost their lives rest in peace. And may all radical Islamists rot in hell.

In Bombings, we blame the Bomber. In Drunk Driving deaths we blame the Driver. In Shootings we Blame the Gun ?? wtf