Hi! It's Kelly Ann again.

Just spoke to Dad and here's an update on his progress.

Yesterday he got running water and today running water is back full power. Things are smelling much better around the house! HA!

Yesterday 76 utility trucks set up camp in his neighborhood. Today they started surveying the damage and straightening up damaged poles. The one in front of his house is cracked but is still strong enough to hold the line. Still don't have an eta on when power should be restored. But it's looking promising to be soon.

In typical Hoop/Dad fashion he's been working day and night helping neighbors and friends restore their property and even made some cash in the meantime. Gotta love him!! He sent me a great pic of his truck pull of equipment getting ready for "work". Rest assured there is a fishing pole in the pic as well. You never know when you'll be able to drop a line! I'm going to try to figure out how to post it. It really made me laugh.

He's eating like a king given all his friends freezers are thawing and need to eat it all before it goes bad! Shrimp pasta, blackened red fish potato salad, crab and corn bisque....all made from scratch of course.

Rest assured he's still saying "Life is Good" and keeping busier than ever. You'd never know the guy's 70!

Kel

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Our Freedom Charters
P.O.Box 449
Empire, La. 70050
H- 504-657-6330
C- 504-247-8459