carly said,

"It's disgraceful how politics has gotten in the way of eliminating the threat that harmed us and the apparatus that's been put in place to supposedly defend us from it. Our government has used this terrible event to exert more control over our lives, exact revenge on their perceived enemies while failing to address the true culprits, radical Islam. The fact that we let the warlords fight our war by proxy in Afghanistan in the early days of this war while we wasted a trillion dollars in Iraq is criminal. While this has been happening we continue playing nice with the Saudis who fund the terrorists and train them in their Wahhabi schools.

Three different presidents have screwed up the lead up, execution, and aftermath of this tragedy and ensuing debacle which appears to be ready to last for a generation to come. It still fills me with sadness to think back on the days and weeks immediately following what happened that day. I can't ever forget."

I agree with every word carly.

America has forgotten already and I suspect much worse is to come, especially with our open borders. September 11th 2001 proved the front lines could be anywhere, my office, your office.

I honor not only the people murdered that day but also the brave soldiers who have fought and died to protect us since.

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.