Hey guys and gals. I am trying to name my 223 Grady White that I bought a few years ago. The old name, which can't be mentioned as it has been removed and turned into Posiden, came off the day I brought the boat back to the club. The harassment from the second I pulled into the lot was only a start of what I would have had to endure had I not removed. So the name is off and the ceremony performed.

And now is time to rename. I am tossed up between two names and both have reason.

The first, The Black Cloud
Why they hell you ask? It seems that every time I take the boat out, the weather turns dark and the clouds go black. I also always seem to have some issue arise. I have a battery go dead, a bilge get stuck on, extensive engine work, and some other minor things. SO...I say, rather than run from it, embrace it! Am I asking the gods to bring onto me what ever the name says?

The second, Hooked Again
This one is simple, my first boat was Just Hooked, and this being the second...well Hooked Again.

Yes MrMooch, I know your thoughts well smile1
I have attached some sketches of the names....let me know what you guys think. And by all means enlighten me to the lore and possible banner fishing days I have ahead!