Originally Posted By: Tony Mel
Just packed up the plastics for CTF Kids Fishing Day.

See pics. Weight of plastics are 40 lbs. To costley to ship to Mitch at $40 UPS. I'll meet someone at Hartford Cabelas or pickup at 72 Timberwood Dr., West Hartford. Call 860-989-9391

Alternatively, make out a check to Mitch, CTF for $60 and they are yours for pickup at my house.

Boxes included every variety: DS, Seiko, French Fry, Grubs, Tubes, Swim Baits, Shakey Head, jig trailers, craws.....
Brands range from kietech, kalin, power worms,rob, culprit... too many to list or for me to remember LOL.
Some baits are in tackle boxes, many never opend

Mitch & All Kid's Day Organizers,

Please let me know what you would like for this event:
-Tony Mel's very generous offer of the above assorted soft plastics for hand outs to the Kids

OR

-My $60 dollar cash donation towards this event...from Tony Mel's very generous donation of assorted soft plastics

YOUR CHOICE.....just let me know which option works the best for the kids and this Kid's Day event.

I apologize, when I saw Tony Mel's classified ad I breezed through it very quickly and offered to buy it for the $60 donation to Kid's Day. I didn't read the part where he also offered as an option to donate all that gear for hand outs to the kids.