Originally Posted By: Mitch P.
For once, CT government was ahead of the curve on something for once:

TWELVE Americans have died of vaping-linked illness and 805 have severe lung damage, CDC reports
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...e-CDC-says.html

Hang on.

Ahead of the curve?

It is a known fact cigarettes are detrimental to our health, yet they are not banned.

How can we justifiably ban vaping on the basis of health concerns, and just 12 deaths when MILLIONS of people, literally countless early deaths are directly and knowingly linked to cigarette and alcohol abuse. I call bullsh1t on all of this. This is a power grab, and it REAKS of an underlying agenda, the kind that comes in the form of big tobacco protecting thier market share with some funding for the horrors of vaping.

Use your heads folks! Taxes for the state? Giving up freedoms? NO, NO AND NO. No more of this trade off of taxes for legalization to get what want. The government serves YOU, so stand up and say I want it, and I want it without the penalty of a tax.

Or, you can look forward to the perpetual battle gun owners face, and the absurd fees to own what is rightfully theirs and mandated to be under a founding document of the nation.

Of course they have long disease- they ARE BREATHING POISON!!! they know what's up, they made a choice.

Edited by O-BASS (09/26/19 08:15 PM)