What did I say that was uncivil?

You asked us to remember 911, and i am. Noone has ever gone to war for "not a God". 911 was caused by......... people who acted directly in the name of a God. We dont lie about things here on CTF, this is big boy talk right? 911 was caused by religion, just not the preferred flavor of most of America. 3k plus dead. OS hints we should give thanks for things like that. Lunacy. I watched those people die on live television from the Charles Ives stage in white hall at wcsu instead of my conducting class that day. I never felt i had chosen so meaningless a career up until then.

He excuses one form of idiocy and wrong doing by pointing out a totally separate form, neither linked aside from thier end result of destruction and pointlessness. It's the tactic of someone on the losing side of a debate- the classic red herring. Using it is the first sign of loss- remember that in all of life. Any time someone does it to you they are likely wrong about the subject, and hiding something regarding it.

Disagree? Prove me wrong- 911 was caused by religion is my claim. Think for yourself folks.

I get along with OS just fine. I beat him to the punch here for once. Had I not, he would have hit you with a right winged sermon about the good lord blessing us and blah blah blah. His track record proves my claim on a variety of holiday, remembrance and other threads.

You'll know when I'm uncivil.

Edited by O-BASS (09/10/20 02:55 PM)