Originally Posted By: CWood Man
Originally Posted By: O-BASS
I'd encourage all those who would say a meaningless prayer tomorrow to also donate a canned good to a food pantry locally in the name of those we lost. One action measurably makes the world better and honors the fallen simultaneously.

You just won't stop and showing how much of an arrogant Ashiest you are. Sorry everyone to get This to a negative but I am not going to sit back why Mike jumps on his soap box and trashes every religion.

My Salesman Jamal Hadi was born on WEST Bank, Dad Jordanian mom from Switzerland. He still prays and doesn't push any religion and is Islamic. I will ask him. And the MAIN reason they attacked us was because we intervened with there BS in the middle east.

Bottom line is believe what you want but other than OS you never get dumped on for being an ashiest, stop dumping on other peoples beliefs. You have said time and time again when you were young you were forced in religion, saw how bad it is, etc.. Fine but again do what others do to you and not trash their beliefs or non beliefs. Its disgusting you would today.

Well said Chris thumbsup

When I come home stinking like fish, I know I`ve had a good day....