Yes, It was a little slow. We had 3 in our group; me, my 12 year old son James and my fishing buddy Jeff. I brought 3 5 gallon buckets and Jeff brought 2 so we had plenty of room for the total of 5 squid we caught. They each could have had their own pail.
As soon as the boat anchored, James said he wasn't feeling good and hit the head for about 5 minutes. He comes back, sits down, then throws up over the rail. He sat it out for awhile then his color returned and he started fishing. He caught our 1st and 2nd squid, Jeff caught the next 2 and I caught the last one.
James and I enjoyed the trip and will do it again, but not right after any storms; the water was pretty cloudy with sediment. We were using our own rods with 2 jigs, a pink and a green jig one each line. It was a nice drive with good easy directions to the boat, the price wasn't bad for a boat ride. The last spot I snapped my line off on something, then when the anchor was pulled up there was a large cable on it. The mates had to lift it off with one of the gaffs and dropped it back down.