I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! KAPT YOU FINALLY PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE...I CONFESS-!!

It's true, all of it....I am part of a big conspiracy that is responsible for moving space aliens around the country...and by the way they are not bodies, they are real and alive....the entire plan was put together by Elvis...he is still an undercover FBI agent and is responsible for coordinating alien activity here on earth.

Some of the space aliens are being disguised as mountain lions and conducting surveillance for Elvis. We KNOW there aren't any mountain lions in CT, so any reported sightings would be ignored.....

It's too bad, if it wasn't for that lousy 60 Minutes expose all those poor space aliens would still be playing Space Invaders with Elvis in Area 51. And Kapt, those aren't plastic trash bags, they are monoethylene cloaking devices.... The real people who handle the daily transportation of the aliens are disguised as trash collectors. Just look at all the things you think are trashbags in their trucks. It might look like a truck but it's actually a space alien limousine.

Kapt, I'm sorry I misled you....it must of been that bottle of red truth serum that you poured into the chili on Sunday. After I ate it I started seeing stars and feeling really strange. At one point I knew I saw Elvis because Bob G pointed him out right across the river next to the old nuke plant. But then again, Bob ate some of the chili too.... I knew that stuff was having an effect on my perception because I could swear that I saw Zach with a gallon size can of some type of German chocolate milk, at least I think that's what it was.....and his little coffee cup seemed gigantic too....