Good for you ENCON!...Enough is enough...You have contributed a vast amount of info, insight, and humor to this site. Anyone who has read even a small sampling of your posts and attempts to question your integrity should not only be ashamed of themselves, but should be banned from posting anything period!...I have always believed that you "tell it like it is"

...except for the Elvis sightings of course...I'm not so sure you're telling the truth about that....I myself have seen Elvis...In fact I have documented proof of a MOUNTAIN ELVIS sighting! ...I recieved a video of it from the Aliens...Ever since their involvement with the JFK assasination, the CIA, Bay of pigs, The Mafia, and the stolen Piketoberfest mug, They've been trying to get the heat off of themselves, so they threw us a bone...I keep it in a vault, five miles underground, in New Mexico. Maybe I'll donate it for raffle at the winter banquet. \:D

religious freedom is the right of each individual to attend the church of his choice, or go fishing