Every dish I tried was excellent. Not a bad dish in the house. But everyone has different taste.
What was you favorite dish?
I'm hate to admitt this but, When I got to the area where there was a smoked turkey,there were two pans there and I only saw one place card so I figured they were both smoked turkeys just different cut's of meat. I grab a nice piece and sat down and I couldn't get over how good it was. It was the best Turkey I ever ate in my life. I'm not a huge fan of turkey ,but this stuff was out of this world. I went back to get more that's when I saw the place card hiding under some foil. It was smoked Striper made by Fish stu. :rolleyes: Fish Stu, Thanks for the best damm non turkey turkey I have ever eaten.
Are you willing to sell me a couple pounds worth?
PLEASE? Also P Dona's Spinach salad. I hate veggies but this stuff is to die for. Thanks Paul for bringing it for me when I knew you hadn't originally planned on doing so.
Like I said at the top every dish was fantastic. Great job everybody. Next year I think I need to bring more than 40 jumbo perch worth of fillet nugets. They didn't make it to the end of the first line serving. Sorry about that.