Quote:
Originally posted by BlueFox:

In CT, I can't count how many times some a$$hole was riding my a$ on the highway or back road like they were trying to get to a fire... and likewise, I can't count how many times I locked up my breaks and got out to ask them what the problem was...

He's not lying. We were fishing at a lake in East Hampton and decided to go to Amos. Blue is going to follow me as he didn't know the way from A to B.

As we're traveling I see him in the rear view and suddenly he's gone...?? I pull over and wait..Still nothing. I pull a u-turn and head back down the road about one mile and there he is in the middle of the road w/ three guys scared to death and VERY apologetic. I'm like "what the he!! are you doing??? He's very calm, "just some a$$holes", lets go. I thought "WEIRDO" and kept my gun on me the rest of the night..Then kept a close eye on him until I found out he's just a big softy at heart. CT RULES. :p \:D

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/