1st off as I said before prayers for the families. We lost a friend of a friend and Andrews dear friends Chuck and Kyle lost there father so the focus MUST be on our patriotism and our country. I also was over at the Science museum in NJ and watched the builings fall as I was only across the river so my hair still stands on end when I see the shows on TV recently.

One on my closest friends and neighbors is Jamal Hadi. He is 50% Jordanian and 50% Norweigan. He was born Jordan and his cousins are full bore Islamic. He even showed me his prayer rug or whatever you call it. His dad was a top surgeon and had alot of power. He made it his priority to get Jamal out of the country as people were blowing themselves up left and right and it was just a living hell. He was raised on hate for other religions but you would never know it.

Just be careful lumping all of Islamic people into one group because if you do you are about ad arrogant as they come and really don't have a clue. Sorry but I had to chime in as I always do!

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris