Originally Posted By: John from Madison CT
However, what is more dangerous than terrorism is complacency and the unwillingness to allow our government the ability to find and root out the terrorist both here and abroad.

To tap phones? Torture people? Snatch people from their homes and hold them for YEARS without filing charges or allowing them access to the courts?

If you think that sh*t is ok than you are traitor. How can you possibly sit back and talk about this country like you understand it at all,let alone have any respect for it, and still advocate stripping folk's personal freedoms?

Either you have no idea why America is so great, or you are insane.

Originally Posted By: strypertime
May God strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger to those who try to wound our AMERICA !

How dare you take this thread to that level. That is what the terrorist said on 9/10. You have disgraced this country and yourself with that kind of talk.

Originally Posted By: OldSchool
If you actually read the Quran you will see that the hatred for America (Israel's last friend) is just an overflow from the Arab's hatred for Israel. Moslem's must practice Jihad (killing Jews and Christians) as part of their faith.

You should be ashamed yourself. I'd argue but I know it won't do any good. Nobody who ever wore a uniform fought and died so you could say ignorant sh*t like that. I am certainly ashamed to be a member of a site that allows someone to say things that are outright racist.

Edited by steve z (09/12/08 01:13 AM)