Originally Posted By: steve z
I am certainly ashamed to be a member of a site that allows someone to say things that are outright racist.

I too found Old School's post one of the most offensive I have read in 5 years on CTF. I am disappointed that the moderators didn't pull it.

It is an absolute lie intentionally designed to foster hatred against everyone of the Islamic faith. That kind of religious bigotry is a disgrace to the heroes that lost their lives that day and the men and women who fight today side by side with Muslims against terrorism.

There are plenty of blogs where you can post garbage like that, and I am still hopeful that CTF will consider pulling that post.

Edited by swwind (09/12/08 12:48 PM)

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015