That day as hell period. I got into a accident because I was freaking out with all the false reports and was worried about my kids. then I go to New york to see if I can help in any way. Well I stayed for a week working with Red Cross handing out water, wiping faces of the men working and handing out food.
I never even told my work I was going to be out and not only where they ok but they paid me for the time being off. Also the Garage that towed my car fixed it for free. he asked what took me so long on checking the car and I told him. The poor guy felt so bad he stated to cry and told me that he will fix the car for free and for the first time in my life I hugged a grown.

Even thinnking about it right now it twists and turns my insides. The worse thing we can do as Americans is forget this day. I understand moving on but WE as a NATION need to honor the heros and victums and our men and women over seas making sure that this does not happen.

I was never a revenge minded person but with this I hope they die a slow death (all the people invloved with this) pretty much they need to be treated the same as Nazi's and hunt them down even 50 years later.