What I recall the most was seeing on tv the fireman march blindly into harms way out of duty. The first tower was down and they marched on. I was enroute to my best friends house when the second tower fell. Hes a full time fireman in New Britain. He was so enraged he couldnt watch the tv any more. When I got to his house he was cutting his lawn. I told him about the second tower and all the fireman that were entering it. He knew that he had lost hundreds of brothers. I knew that if he was there he would of been amongst his brothers. No questions asked. Heres a website http://www.voicesofsept11.org its a site started by a victims family to create a living memory to all who were lost. Its aim is to defeat the efforts of tyranny by giving life to the fallen and celebrating their lives and legacy. I watched some of the anniversary coverage yesterday. The most moving was the pentagon dedication when they put a face to the names in the roll call as a navy serviceman rang the bell after each name. Say what you want about George W even if he goes down as a dismal failure he basically stood alone and brought the fight to keep his promise to the fallen. Not forgetting starts at the top. There is still a debt owed.