Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1272513 - 11/30/10 09:35 PM Re: still around [Re: CAPT. HOOP]
Bob G Offline

Loc: i fell off the rails
Originally Posted By: CAPT. HOOP
Would love to get a call from any of you any time.
Life is Good!

Even an arse like moi?....

Damn Hoop u r like a cat w/9 lives...I love your positive attitude, bless you for sharing it with us.

Oh and please say "hey" to Joanne.

A belated Thanksgiving to you both and best wishes for a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Nothing is finer than being in South Carolina
Fishing Info
#1272536 - 11/30/10 10:21 PM Re: still around [Re: CAPT. HOOP]
CAPT. HOOP Offline

Loc: Empire / Venice, La
The new contract is a mess and is not good but I will ride the tide for a little while and see what happens. I am only getting calls for one or two trips a month which would not make it feasable to drop out at this time. Don't get me wrong I can walk away from this today and have no regrets or problems from here on out but without no customer base and not being the best time of year to get things working I will ride the train for a few more runs.

Bob
Jo-Ann said hello and hopes all is well with you.

I should be running fishing trips from April on and may also have an inshore type boat so I can also run specks and redfish charters as well as nearshore and offshore trips. Looking for a bay boat but tossing around the idea of just buying a bare boat, keeping my 2 150 Yamahas for it, and putting 2 new 4 strokes on my Glaycier Bay. Not enough business and not young enough to invest in a new offshore boat but having the complete fishing option available seems like a sound idea. If the offshore gets too tough on me I will always have inshore to continue with. Don,t get me wrong-----At 68 and counting I am not ready to quit the offshore charter fishing just looking down road a little.

Life is Good!

Edited by CAPT. HOOP (11/30/10 10:21 PM)

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Our Freedom Charters
P.O.Box 449
Empire, La. 70050
H- 504-657-6330
C- 504-247-8459
#1272690 - 12/01/10 01:09 PM Re: still around [Re: CAPT. HOOP]
PDona Offline

P.Donna at one time

Loc: Southern Ct
Happy B lated Thanksgiving, Larry, and Jo-Ann ! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!!

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics