ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1703298 - 12/27/16 06:07 PM Re: Bow hunting certification classes [Re: The Fish Man]
buckcall Offline

There is a link on the deep website to show when and when classes are.
http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2700&q=479890&deepNav_GID=1633

If you voted for Malloy your an idoit if you voted for Obama you just an ass hole and should be striped of your citizenship!

This country has room for but one flag..The american flag..This country has room for but one language the english language.
Theodore Roosevelt
Fishing Info
#1703300 - 12/27/16 06:34 PM Re: Bow hunting certification classes [Re: The Fish Man]
Don P Online   content

Loc: CLINTON, CT
That's Rich's point Dave....no classes listed on that link.

I understand it's bow season now, so classes will prob begin after bow deer season ends.

#1703342 - 12/28/16 07:54 AM Re: Bow hunting certification classes [Re: The Fish Man]
edkinct Offline

when I was looking for the class I made the page that Don P is showing my homepage, so everytime you open the internet that page comes up first, I would usually check it once every couple of hours in the morning and thats how I got into my class in old lyme, had to hit the refresh button every now and than as well. Good luck

I may only have one and a half legs, but I still stand tall, life goes on.
#1703349 - 12/28/16 09:17 AM Re: Bow hunting certification classes [Re: The Fish Man]
Tieg Offline

Loc: SE CT
Originally Posted By: The Fish Man
Understandably so, but how do we get notified of classes, or search for classes offered? The state mandates this, but falls far short in the dissemination of information regarding classes.

I'm not sure if your located within a reasonable distance to Andover Archery...but what I did and this might work for your local or within driving distance of the Archery store...I called Mark and asked when he was going to be posting some classes on the DEP website...he said to check within 48 hours and that's when I got in the class. Good luck.

"I think of this war as it really is, not as the people at home imagine, with a hoorah! and a roar. It is very serious, very grim…"
Manfred von Richthofen (aka The Red Baron)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, EnCon Police, FindBass 

Active Topics