ctfisherman.com logo

Piketoberfest XIX: Sun, Oct. 20, 2019

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1714701 - 05/16/17 04:03 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: FarmerJay]
Mitch P. Offline

Nicholas, welcome to the website. Great to have you here! Looking forward to you continuing on the fishing tradition with things you learned from Alison!

Please donate today to help fight cancer:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/teamv2019/mitchpassero
Fishing Info
#1714815 - 05/17/17 10:01 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: Fisherman038]
CAPT. HOOP Offline

Loc: Empire / Venice, La
Originally Posted By: Fisherman038
This is Alison's nephew, Nicholas. I am gonna miss fishing with her. She taught me so much. She started fishing with me on her boat from when I was about 4 years old.

Welcome to the site. Hope you can carry on the family tradition.

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Our Freedom Charters
P.O.Box 449
Empire, La. 70050
H- 504-657-6330
C- 504-247-8459
#1714925 - 05/18/17 10:53 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: Fisherman038]
FarmerJay Offline

Chum Bucket Jedi

Loc: Wallingford CT
This is Alison's nephew, Nicholas. I am gonna miss fishing with her. She taught me so much. She started fishing with me on her boat from when I was about 4 years old.

Welcome Nicholas! Glad to see you here! I'm going to miss fishing with her also! I spent a lot of time fishing with Alison. She was an amazing friend, and I bet she was a pretty cool Aunt too! She was very outgoing, and invited me on her boat often. With that being said, you're welcome aboard my boat anytime! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the fish you catch this summer, and maybe a story or two about how you caught em! Again, welcome to CTF!

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles, that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

Team "Just one more drift"

Team I'm not messin with JuJu ever again!!!!!!!

Re: Chum Bucket......There's too much gross #*&! in those picture threads; I can't look at them. Doing so scars my soul.
#1714951 - 05/19/17 08:40 AM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: Fisherman038]
LegalFish Offline

Loc: Bristol

Welcome to the site Nicholas. Your aunt was an amazing woman. Hope I get to meet you at some point this fishing season.

Alfonzo
#1714962 - 05/19/17 10:09 AM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: FarmerJay]
Mitch P. Offline

I cleaned up some of the discussion regarding the "non-sanctioned" tournament.

It's great to see such vigorous and passionate defense of Alison's legacy, as would be expected from everyone here.

As of now, this scholarship is the one initiative that is approved by the family.

Please donate today to help fight cancer:
https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/teamv2019/mitchpassero
#1715009 - 05/19/17 08:33 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: FarmerJay]
Fisherman038 Offline

Loc: Candlewood lake
Hopefully the Ali-Polooza will come together and I will see you there.
#1715010 - 05/19/17 08:34 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: CAPT. HOOP]
Fisherman038 Offline

Loc: Candlewood lake
I will try but don't think I can top my Aunt Alison.
#1715011 - 05/19/17 08:42 PM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: Fisherman038]
Don P Offline

Hopefully the Ali-Polooza will come together and I will see you there.

Oh....it will come together!!!

Welcome aboard CTF Nicholas.
#1715196 - 05/22/17 11:11 AM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: FarmerJay]
FarmerJay Offline

Chum Bucket Jedi

Loc: Wallingford CT
Please read the announcement below this picture!

Attention one and all..... Garth is assembling a group of Alison's family and friends for a final send off, on the water, at one of her favorite locations, off of Guilford. His target date is Saturday, June 3rd @ 1:00, with a rain, or rough water date of Sunday, June 4th.

He has requested the presence of as many ctf boats and crews as possible to assemble on the water that day, on the South West side of Faulkner's Island, in the area known as Cinder Bottom to sound their horns and pay tribute as he sends her on her way. Lets show Garth and her family just how special she was to us, and assemble as many boats as we possibly can.

More details will be posted as I get them. Please feel free to speak up if you're going, and let us know if you have room for any non boat owners that might want to attend, or if you're a non boater that needs a ride.

Thank you all in advance for doing what you can to make this a true tribute to her!

Edited by FarmerJay (05/23/17 09:30 AM)

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles, that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

Team "Just one more drift"

Team I'm not messin with JuJu ever again!!!!!!!

Re: Chum Bucket......There's too much gross #*&! in those picture threads; I can't look at them. Doing so scars my soul.
#1715199 - 05/22/17 11:21 AM Re: Rest in Peace our dear CTF Angel [Re: FarmerJay]
swwind Offline

Jay,

I have to be working out of state on the 3rd, but if the rain date triggers, Sipala will be on station as requested on the 4th.

If that is the way it unfolds, I can take 5 or 6 CTF folks with me.

Todd

Edited by swwind (05/22/17 11:22 AM)

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"When we take a position that basically runs counter to what 98 out of 100 climate scientists from what the National Academy of Scientists said on what is causing climate change, and manís contribution to it, I think we find ourselves on the wrong side of science" - John Huntsman December 2011

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy," Donald Trump 2012
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics