ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1717215 - 06/12/17 12:26 PM Re: CTF Maine bass trip 2017 [Re: Mitch P.]
Mitch P. Offline

Nice ones, Ryan. Sorry we couldn't fish together.

Hopefully next year we'll have everyone there for the duration.

Already looking forward to it!
Fishing Info
#1717951 - 06/20/17 09:45 PM Re: CTF Maine bass trip 2017 [Re: Mitch P.]
WHIT Offline

Loc: Norwalk, CT
Gotta say this was an equally enjoyable outing, just as fun and relaxing as previous years. And what would a CTF Maine trip be without ole Whit having boat trouble. This year my trip was delayed a day and half due to laziness on my part, needed a shift seal on the Mercury, should have been found it last fall, not 5 days before I leave for Maine!! Got onto Kezar and motor doesn't turn over, troll over to the marina and pop a new battery in, Kezar will be my first spot on all upcoming trips to the Harrison area! Thanks Lee! Always helping out.

Fishing is always fantastic up there in Maine, caught a fair amount of fish, stellar weights fishing with Huskybass! We all know that he'll put ya on big fish though, thankful I was able to fish with him again this trip. Finally got out on that small plastic 2 man bug and killed them, Mike...I still have your blindfold in my truck! Fished with Ryan on Sat for a couple hours on Moose, Eagles and scenery makes it less humbling when you don't slam them there. Upset I got up there so late and had to leave so early, but was good regardless. Sorry I didn't get a chance to fish with Mitch or Scott, we always have a blast on the water and getting to the water too!

Food was good, booze was better..ha! Salsa was smoking good...heheh. Someone say smokin?
Nice to see brother Ralph and Uncle Tim! Miss Ray, Bob and the rest, maybe next year! Thanks for making this happen this year!
#1718167 - 06/23/17 01:58 PM Re: CTF Maine bass trip 2017 [Re: Mitch P.]
Chris D Offline

Unreal trip guys! Thanks for sharing.
- Chris
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Active Topics