ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1718616 - 06/28/17 01:10 PM Re: attention all you old ass southern rock fans [Re: KWK]
KWK Offline

Loc: TN
There was a crew there from a indie web radio from nashville"the gator "show.i met him years ago.he was hanging out backstage doing interviews drinking etc.they had brought a dozen large inflatable pool float alligators.his electric air pump crapped out and enlisted the roadies and some guys from all the band's to blow them up to toss out in the crowd.pretty much every one was to stoned or drunk to figure out how to blow them up...fn hilarious.i swore to secrecy who was clueless.one of Greg allmans sons was hanging out back stage,forget which one.pretty sure it was Devon...i was kind of in that crowd incapable of inflating a pool toy as well. crazy
Fishing Info
#1718642 - 06/28/17 06:40 PM Re: attention all you old ass southern rock fans [Re: KWK]
Barcrosser Offline

Portugesus,Unknownangler

Got me going at our shop now,listened to Hatchet all day,Outlaws,found some Blackfoot I downloaded,good #*&!.Guy I work with lived in Georgia,has 3 shoeboxes of ticket stubs

#1718673 - 06/29/17 11:05 AM Re: attention all you old ass southern rock fans [Re: KWK]
KWK Offline

Blackfoots still around,unfortunately they are a cover band that ricky medlocke put together.on the rare occasions he takes time off from skynrd to play with them...then they're semi legit.if they come around don't waste your money.sad....loved that band.
#1718747 - 06/30/17 12:34 PM Re: attention all you old ass southern rock fans [Re: KWK]
KWK Offline

Bill,we could easily have grabbed front row...lynne was like "really?you need hearing aids now,are you nuts"...i sucked it up "Yes dear,your right"... banghead.
.i hate it when she's right.
#1725267 - 09/09/17 07:48 PM Re: attention all you old ass southern rock fans [Re: KWK]
KWK Offline

Here we go again,Dave Hbulek,founding member of Molly Hatchet passed away on sept 3,original drummer Bruce Krump passed away about 3 mos ago. cry2...may they rest in peace,hanging out with Ronnie and Steve and Greg,no doubt.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics