Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1720583 - 07/20/17 01:38 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Jeremiah G Offline

Adventure Kayak Fishing Dude

Loc: Mountain Home, Arkansas
Originally Posted By: Mitch P.

The fish in this vid is an invasive species, a Tilapia. It should be killed. They are all over Florida. There is absolutely no way I could of kept my cool in this situation. There would of been peeps going over the railing and in the water, even the kids and women. Don't know how those two guys did it.

Edited by Jeremiah G (07/20/17 01:41 PM)

WWJD ?

Fishing Info
#1720599 - 07/20/17 05:50 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
jonh Offline

FUBO

This reminds me of being about ten or twelve years old fishing for porgie near the chappaquidick ferry. Some broad came over and threw all my fish back in the water. Some of them were already dead. If my father had been there he would have sent her to the same watery grave that Mary Jane Kopachne (Kennedy) drowned in.

Militant Bluefish Jihadist

"Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people," "It's just very, very sad" - Donald Trump 2011

"With all of the hysteria, all of the fear, all of the phony science, could it be that man-made global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people? It sure sounds like it." - JAMES M. INHOFE

"Most meteorological research is funded by the federal government. And boy, if you want to get federal funding, you better not come out and say human-induced global warming is a hoax because you stand the chance of not getting funded." - WILLIAM GRAY

"The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in fishing" - Babylonian proverb
#1720611 - 07/20/17 09:07 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: John from Madison CT]
CAPT. HOOP Offline

Loc: Empire / Venice, La
Originally Posted By: John from Madison CT
These people are Liberal activists.

This is the methodology of the Left.

Remember when you vote.

John
You are in the wrong state! Mine ain't much better.

Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM
Our Freedom Charters
P.O.Box 449
Empire, La. 70050
H- 504-657-6330
C- 504-247-8459
#1771146 - 08/29/19 03:11 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Mitch P. Offline

#1771150 - 08/29/19 07:11 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Wizumz Offline

Sure gets the blood boiling huh? Do they not have sinkers in their tackle box... someone rams my engine like that they're fielding a storm of 4oz bank weights.

Edited by Wizumz (08/29/19 07:11 PM)
#1771186 - 08/30/19 01:44 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Buck Offline

#1771189 - 08/30/19 02:33 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Mitch P. Offline

Betting those creeps already have an arrest record. Hope they don't get away with this.
#1771190 - 08/30/19 02:49 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Buck Offline

If the bass boat that got rammed was being run by adults, instead of teenagers, I can guarantee that those two creeps would not have rammed the engine. Oklahoma is both a concealed carry and open carry state. Imagine the bass fisherman open carrying a 44mag, think his boat gets rammed?
Down in Florida every guy I fish with is carrying and when we go out into the Mangroves at night for shrimping my partner takes a shotgun. Keeps everyone very civil.
#1771194 - 08/30/19 08:56 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: mongo]
O-BASS Offline

Originally Posted By: mongo
Any loss of life is sad, even a person as miserable as he was. I just hope that campground finds a more personable person to take over the reigns.

Noble words. However, Dock nazi was given multiple warnings, chances, and reprimands for his inexcusable actions. He made a choice, repeatedly to be rude, and go OUT OF HIS WAY to really ruin other peoples day illegally.

On the water, I had several experiences with him. One day he played his usual game, and the bite was totally dead. I had nothing to do. I proceeded to fish every inch of every dock. Just to hold him there for the entire morning. He made it about an hour if I recall, and damn near were his voice out repeating his chanted vessel number mantra. I can pitch a jig VERY well, and he squirmed every time I would drop that bait a dime away from his docks. The powerless DEP at the time told me he had been warned a bunch and to ignore him, they couldn't help.

1. Good riddance. You are the choices you make in life, and that guy chose to be a total jerk every chance he got. Let's hope his kids act appropriately or whomever takes over is cordial and civilized.

2. Shame on the DEP. They had every right to fine and even arrest him, and chose not to. Who knows why, but I've dealt with a few in the last 5 years, and if I am at the point where I have to call, a report is getting filed, an officer is going to earn his money, and a person harassing me is going to learn not to do it. I was much younger ( 17 to 19) then.

3. Every time we tolerate this kind of rudeness, WE lose. Hunting fishing and outdoor rights are perpetually under attack. Call, report, and stand up. First time every time.
#1771197 - 08/30/19 10:10 PM Re: Fisherman harassment videos [Re: Mitch P.]
Mitch P. Offline

goodpost
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics