ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1728200 - 10/18/17 07:01 PM Re: Looking for Pulaski Trip Advice [Re: jaybirdfishing]
mattmann7 Offline

Loc: wethersfield ct
Guy I have known for 35 years was up there last weekend. I saw him Tuesday at Home Depot where I work. He hit the steelies and salmon in the river. Not much in details except he paid to fish the restricted area nearest the lake.
Fishing Info
#1728700 - 10/24/17 08:51 AM Re: Looking for Pulaski Trip Advice [Re: jaybirdfishing]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
so yes the salmon run is over for the most part, but steelhead and browns are in the river and fishing well..... call shane with the link below, or Ray at Book em and Hook em, the two best up there for sure

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1739024 - 03/27/18 01:42 PM Re: Looking for Pulaski Trip Advice [Re: jaybirdfishing]
Handberrydea Offline

A Lot of good guides up there but once you find a few good pools you should be able to fish it on your own. I recommend using a fly rod instead of spinning gear though (It's easier to get a good drift and you have a lot more control of your bait). I also recommend going late fall so you have a chance at big steelhead and browns in addition to the dirty kings. I have a few salmon river videos on my youtube, go check them out! @handberrydea
#1739091 - 03/28/18 12:28 PM Re: Looking for Pulaski Trip Advice [Re: jaybirdfishing]
bonanzaman Offline

Loc: Monroe, CT
I have a buddy who rents a house on one of the best spots on the river. No elbow to elbow fishing. Pretty cheap for what you get.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics