ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1760548 - 02/20/19 12:24 PM Pay Pal problems??
Buck Offline

Mitch, my Pay Pal account was frozen on 2/18/2019 due to a "suspicious" charge made to it in "Campbell Ca." I see others here have had some Pay Pal issues too. Was up for auto renewal and your processing center is in Ca.?
Just trying to figure out what happened. I changed my Pay Pal PW/ID but it didn't take yet so I have no way to get into the account which is now frozen. There was no debit to my card account.
If I am due for renewal I can send a check. Just let me know where to send it.
Fishing Info
#1760553 - 02/20/19 01:17 PM Re: Pay Pal problems?? [Re: Buck]
Mitch P. Offline

Buck, thanks for wanting to renew. Sent you a PM on that.

With regard to PayPal, any time the credit card you have on file with PayPal changes or expires, PayPal cancels the auto-renewal on any subscriptions you have. (for a person's protection)

If a person ever runs into that, or needs to renew for any reason, best bet is to start a new subscription on this page. Your CTF log-in and password remain the same.
http://www.ctfisherman.com/subscribe.html

Nothing is truly safe in this day and age, but I've done thousands of transactions through PayPal. It is a secure in environment.

The problem lies when people's card or bank account numbers get compromised (which I'm sure many of us have experienced), then the hackers go nuts with anything tied to that account number (PayPal, iTunes, eBay, Amazon, etc.)

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics