ctfisherman.com logo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1771611 - 09/09/19 03:41 PM Re: 2019 Fundraiser for the Alison Varian Memorial Scholarship Fund: Sept. 7 [Re: Mitch P.]
FarmerJay Offline

Chum Bucket Jedi

Loc: Wallingford CT

I had a great time Saturday, and got to catch up with a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Several people I hoped to see didn't make it, but maybe next year. I did manage to bump into the two fellas below, and get a picture with them.

For me, it's about remembering Alison, and contributing to her fund, but winning a couple raffle prizes was nice too.

Thank you to everyone on the committee for doing all you did to organize the event, and make it happen.

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles, that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

Team "Just one more drift"

Team I'm not messin with JuJu ever again!!!!!!!

Re: Chum Bucket......There's too much gross #*&! in those picture threads; I can't look at them. Doing so scars my soul.
Fishing Info
#1771613 - 09/09/19 04:37 PM Re: 2019 Fundraiser for the Alison Varian Memorial Scholarship Fund: Sept. 7 [Re: Mitch P.]
normal saline Offline

Loc: Guilford CT
already starting to think about next year's event- timing is tough in September with Labor day being late. stay tuned as details are ironed out

and THANKS again to ALL who attended and contributed!! it really is a fun, kinda picnic-like atmosphere for families and friends..... EXACTLY what Alison would have liked smile1 smile1

what da' fish?!?
#1771629 - 09/10/19 08:20 AM Re: 2019 Fundraiser for the Alison Varian Memorial Scholarship Fund: Sept. 7 [Re: Mitch P.]
jaybirdfishing Offline

Loc: Rocky Hill, CT
Already looking forward to it. Thanks for everything you do Bob.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics