ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1771640 - 09/10/19 11:37 AM Survey on Tautog fishing and management regs
uconnfishdoc Offline

Loc: Connecticut
Some of you will receive an e-mail or postcard inviting you to complete a survey. The e-mail will be from the UConn Tautog Team. The postcard has a picture of a blackfish on the front and the text "Long Island Sound Tautog Fishing Study Survey of Anglers", and this is also in the body of the e-mail.

If you get the invitation, please complete the survey! This is completely legit. This survey will take about 13 to 17 minutes for most people to complete. If you complete the survey you will be entered into a lottery for one of 10 $100 gift cards. Your privacy will be protected: all of your answers will be kept strictly confidential within the research team.

Thank you for participating in our study!
Fishing Info
#1771641 - 09/10/19 12:42 PM Re: Survey on Tautog fishing and management regs [Re: uconnfishdoc]
swwind Offline

Thank you for your efforts as well !

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015
#1771646 - 09/10/19 02:58 PM Re: Survey on Tautog fishing and management regs [Re: uconnfishdoc]
normal saline Offline

Loc: Guilford CT
I got the survey but it failed on about the 5th or 6th page- kept asking me the same questions multiple times. I gave up trying

what da' fish?!?
#1771648 - 09/10/19 06:00 PM Re: Survey on Tautog fishing and management regs [Re: normal saline]
Reelativity Offline

I did it yesterday also. You are right, they ask the same questions on 4-5 screens, BUT those same questions are based on 3 different regulatory options that are unique to each screen. My survey presented options A,B,and C in chart form at the top and the chart was slightly different on each screen.

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics