#1771672 - 09/11/19 06:03 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
arlow Offline

Loc: Wilbraham Ma
Never forget...

Slam it home and cross their eyes
Fishing Info
#1771673 - 09/11/19 07:23 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
OldSchool Offline

Never forget 19 Islamic Jihadists hijacked 4 commercial passenger airliners and crashed 3 of them into the World Trade Center Towers and the Pentagon. The other was headed to the Capital when it was heroically brought down by passengers.

“Greater love has no man than this that he lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13

Or as a sitting Democratic Congresswoman said recently,” some people did something “

Many have forgotten

Many woke up that morning to a bright sunny day and did not realize it would be their last on this earth and their appointment to meat their Creator

John 1:12

Make sure your ready friends

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.
#1771675 - 09/11/19 08:20 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
Never Forget

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#1771685 - 09/11/19 09:56 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
Albiemanmike Offline

Loc: South Meriden, CT
I will never forget that horrifying day and the flood of emotions that took over my entire being! I still have never been down to Ground Zero but I should make it a point to get down there and say my peace to those who payed the ultimate price 18 years ago. The one thing that still sticks in my mind after all these years is the following Saturday I took the boat out and launched out of Niantic to hunt Albies but more to just decompress. I floating around out by the Gulls and it was so eerily quiet and serene. I mean there were very few boats anywhere and not a single plane or contrail anywhere to be seen. Then as if to shake me out of the daze and let me know "hey we are still alive and this is still America" 2 F-15's came streaking overhead at a couple thousand feet. Something you never see out around those parts but I did that day and many others afterwards.

Michael Mayo
"Albiemanmike"
albiemanmike@gmail.com
#1771691 - 09/11/19 11:57 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: OldSchool]
O-BASS Offline

Originally Posted By: OldSchool
Never forget 19 Islamic Jihadists hijacked 4 commercial passenger airliners and crashed 3 of them into the World Trade Center Towers and the Pentagon. The other was headed to the Capital when it was heroically brought down by passengers.

“Greater love has no man than this that he lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13

Or as a sitting Democratic Congresswoman said recently,” some people did something “

Many have forgotten

Many woke up that morning to a bright sunny day and did not realize it would be their last on this earth and their appointment to meat their Creator

John 1:12

Make sure your ready friends

PLEASE Take your proselytizing garbage elsewhere, and dont cloud this somber thread with your beliefs, and most importantly threats to other members. Thanks to archaic beliefs much like yours, 19 Islamic nutjobs killed thousands all in the name of thier beliefs.

We have a whole thread to air that stuff, so lets have a little class and respect. Today is a day of remembrance for EVERY American, those who share any thoughts.

Edited by O-BASS (09/11/19 01:10 PM)
#1771695 - 09/11/19 04:12 PM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
JohnS Offline

Life Time Member

Loc: Wallingford/Florida
I remember being up in Swanton VT. Fishing Lake Champlain. We had no internet, no TV, heck we didn’t even have a cell phone I don’t think. We only had the intel from our spouses and a fuzzy black-and white TV at the office at Campbells Bay where we rented the cottages. Fishing the rest of the week was somber to say the least.

I sure as hell haven’t forgotten.

New House 5/18
#1771703 - 09/11/19 08:06 PM Re: 9/11 - Never forget [Re: JohnS]
Firefighter Skippy Offline

Loc: CT
Originally Posted By: JohnS
Impossible to forget.

It certainly is.

Sandy

#1771732 - 09/12/19 06:56 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
swwind Offline

I came across this last night.

IMO - 12 minutes worth watching. Its a thread of the 911 story that I had not fully understood.

The largest boat evacuation in history. Narration by Tom Hanks.

Hot Link - Largest Evacuation

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015
#1771738 - 09/12/19 07:54 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
danny k Offline

The Good Life

Loc: Port Huron Michigan
#1 My cousing Jimmy Waters from Litchfield was killed in the towers that day.
#2 My Grandfather was a POW in Heppenheim POW Camp in Germany.
#3 I am a service connected Gulf War Veteran
#4 Have spent a lot of time overseas and in the Middle East.
#5 No not all but many Muslims and non Muslems are Radicalized to Blame the USA for their problems
#6 The human mind is susceptible to being twisted and propagandized as history has shown for several thousand years
#7 History has the unique ability to repeat itself.
#8 We will always be one generation away from losing this country.

Edited by danny k (09/12/19 08:11 AM)

St. Clair River. Port Huron, MI.
#1 Prolific Fishery in North America Bar None!
#1771741 - 09/12/19 08:05 AM Re: 9/11 God Bless America [Re: Tackleman]
OldSchool Offline

The NY Times said online that “airplanes took aim at the twin towers “

How disgusting and insensitive to those murdered by purposeful actions of Islamic jihadis.

Thankfully thousands forced the newspaper to correct its horrible and deceptive attempt to misinform those who were not alive at the time.

Yes, everyone, myself included, believed when the first airplane hit the tower it was a tragic accident.

But who can forget the shock at how EVIL these murderers were when on live TV the 2nd plane was also purposefully flown right into the 2nd tower.

Then announcements of a third plane hitting the Pentagon (where my cousin was stationed at the time)

.......and then reports of a plane down in a farm field in Pennsylvania.

Muslim Democrat Illion Omar describes 9/11 flippantly as, “some people did something “

She was thankfully called out by the son of one killed in the towers yesterday.

Democrat open border policy most likely means that in the not too distant future we will see a terrorist set off a suitcase nuke and vaporize an American city......then in a few minutes another city will blow.......then another.........many HAVE forgotten.

How did the 19 hijackers get in our country.......they over stayed their visas

Now, they would not even have to do that.......they can just use a child as a human shield and walk in.

Foolish and suicidal policy.......and it will very likely have a price tag much bigger than 9/11........because people have forgotten BOTH why and how 9/11 happened.

Edited by OldSchool (09/12/19 08:35 AM)

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.
Page 26 of 31 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics