ctfisherman.com logo
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1772467 - 09/27/19 07:44 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
I think vaping is fine as I don't smell it like cigs and cigars, second hand smoke sucks and can really harm people with lung diseases. I used to smoke and know second hand smoke literally gets me sick.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
Fishing Info
#1772489 - 09/27/19 11:03 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
swwind Offline

Wurd !

Originally Posted By: Mitch P.
If you want to kill yourself, do it at home, or in a wider open area where I don't have to be bothered.

Or smell your "Bubblegum Mint" intentionally laced with Nicotine as I walk by.

Edited by swwind (09/27/19 11:04 AM)

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015
#1772492 - 09/27/19 11:06 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
Mitch P. Offline

The other issue with this vaping crap, is they are marketing hard to young people with the harmless sounding flavors.
#1772495 - 09/27/19 12:01 PM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
swwind Offline

EXACTLY . . . just another vehicle for Nicotine addiction.

Originally Posted By: Mitch P.
The other issue with this vaping crap, is they are marketing hard to young people with the harmless sounding flavors.

Edited by swwind (09/27/19 12:01 PM)

""Happy Talk" . . . . . Because it has worked so well thus far"

"It is not necessary to change; survival is not mandatory" - Edward Deming

"Unless we start to focus everything on this, our targets will soon be out of reach" - Greta Thunberg January 2020

"I spent most of my dough on booze, broads and boats and the rest I wasted" - Elmore Leonard.

Team Man Made Climate Change is Real.

"Such change demands on our part a serious and responsible recognition not only of the kind of world we may be leaving to our children, but also to the millions of people living under a system which has overlooked them" - Pope Francis September 2015
#1772498 - 09/27/19 12:11 PM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
PDona Offline

P.Donna at one time

Loc: Southern Ct
You can tell who vapes while driving, just look at their windows all fogged up you can barely see out of them. DISGUSTING!

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((º> `•.¸¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

#1772599 - 09/30/19 07:47 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
arlow Offline

Loc: Wilbraham Ma
I am an ex smoker. I actually like the smell of a lit ciggarette somethimes.

I think the smoking allowed or not in a private establishment should be up to the owner of the establishment. If he wants to allow smoking so be it. If you do not want to be around smokers go somewhere else. If he does not want to allow smokers so be it. If you want to smoke go somewhere else. Simple.....

Laws only screw #*&! up.

Slam it home and cross their eyes
#1772654 - 10/01/19 06:58 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
O-BASS Offline

Having been in the Berkshires for several of the last 8 weekends performing weddings , i though of this exact thread as I walked by person after person lighting up and smoking weed. Street corners, kids around, ice cream shops, family and friends nearby, all huffing it in, and me with almost no where to avoid breathing it in.

I would love to know how you can knock the vapers, and still not see this exact same scenario coming to CT with pot. Only now, we all get to smell that horrible odor too. Now I am not a user of either of these things, but is there some sort of expectation for those who do that somehow legalizing weed is NOT going to result in this same situation?

Its everywhere in Mass.
#1772665 - 10/01/19 08:56 AM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
To me I just can't stand cig and cigar but it should be an even playing field. When I go to the auction in PA you are allowed to smoke in bars but not Restuarants. Kind of a joke as the place I eat has the dining room open to the bar and it smells gross. Again I am biased as my niece is on the double lung transplant list and second hand smoke really messes her up.

I think public places open air should maybe have smoking areas or designated beaches, like down where we go certain swimming areas don't allow rafts and certain ones do. I don't think it should be banned from the entires coastline but have some areas. We were in Cape May in September set up all of our stuff and a chain smoker was upwind from us smoking even though it is against the law. I did say something and they moved.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
#1772982 - 10/07/19 05:00 PM Re: Smoking, Vaping Ban Bill At Hammonasset, Other Parks Advances [Re: Mitch P.]
KWK Offline

Loc: TN
...just another great reason to have left ct...not that there is or is not a issue with 2nd hand smoke and vape.wtf is next?...campfires,exhaling c02...give me a f,n break.good riddance.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics