Slam it home and cross their eyes
Fishing Info
#1777484 - 01/20/20 06:45 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: KWK]
arlow Offline

Loc: Wilbraham Ma

#1777494 - 01/20/20 11:00 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: KWK]
Buck Offline

If you study the Federal gun laws today you will see a lot of things we worry about are already law. Hand guns already go through an FFL and you take possession in your state of residency. If I buy a hand gun down here in Fl. I need to have the FFL ship to an FFL in Ct. And I have a Fl. CCP. To pick it up in Ct. I need a Ct. CCP. State laws are making private sales more restrictive. So some of the stuff Va. is trying to do has already been done but some it has not been done anywhere that I know of like closing the gun ranges. So it is time to challenge them.
I am encouraged by the actions of the Va. Sheriffs Depts. The entire concept of the Sheriffs Depts. were to protect the people from the Govt. and others. This has been lost on them over the years but it appears that the original concept has re-emerged in Va. with this gun issue.
The ultimate defense is to ignore the laws and tell the state to "stand down". We did that in Ct. after Sandy Hook and the draconian gun laws were imposed. When the January 1st cutoff to register or turn in the AR 15s that were owned by residents and still in the state passed by it appeared that only about 10,000 guns were registered with tens of thousands not registered but known to exist and where they existed was known. The Governor and the Hartford Journal called for the State Police to go and pick them up even if it required kicking in some doors. After a few days of jawboning the head of the State Police made a statement that the State Police had no interest or intent to go and pick up anyone's guns under any circumstance. End of discussion. But those gun owners are always at risk of a "one off" event that results in prosecution.
It is one law at a time until they get them all. That is the strategy along with brain washing our children. In a way, the state house in Va. did us a favor by rattling the cage of the Va. sportsmen and women who almost all are Constitutionalists and Patriots.
#1777499 - 01/20/20 11:27 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: KWK]
Buck Offline

So what is the missing link now? I think we have most of the Va. towns and counties on board where they have declared themselves to be a 2A sanctuary, along with the Sheriffs Dept. What the Va. National Guard is thinking is not known. Would they follow the Governor's orders to march on the people or would they stand down too.
What the NG needs is something more visible and concrete to dwell on and that is a state-wide armed Civilian Constitutional Militia that is a formal organization with an organizational identity. It would be by Town, reporting into a County and then into Regions, then into a State Hq. It would truly be to uphold and protect, the Constitution of the U.S. (and the Va. Constitution), from all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC. It could work with the Sheriff's Dept. too if those groups can remember their roots. Now the Governor and the NG has something bigger to worry about whenever the NG mission is to trample on the Constitutional rights of the people.
Then this can be replicated in every state. Now the Rights of the People will have fewer elected officials going after their rights.
#1777506 - 01/20/20 01:56 PM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: KWK]
OldSchool Offline

Great posters at rally of Governor Northam in KKK and Blackface

I’m glad the folks in VA are standing up for 2nd Amendment

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.
#1777511 - 01/20/20 03:15 PM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: OldSchool]
Crazy Ivan Offline

Loc: New Milford, and Anywhere Salt...
So, you can walk around town with a tactical gun?

Forgive my ignorance, but If I walked or drove through an area and saw people with assault riffle I dont know what I would do..... Probably hide.

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Judge Smails:

"Its easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man that can smile with his shorts too tight in the seat."
#1777513 - 01/20/20 03:51 PM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: Crazy Ivan]
triton186 Offline

Originally Posted By: Crazy Ivan

Forgive my ignorance, but If I walked or drove through an area and saw people with assault riffle I dont know what I would do..... Probably hide.

Forgive my ignorance, but could you please explain to me what a tactical gun is? What makes something an “assault rifle”?
#1777540 - 01/21/20 07:32 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: KWK]
arlow Offline

New Hampshire jumps in the loony bin. What happened to live free or die? Too many Massholes moved north.....

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/new-...ise-complaints/

#1777542 - 01/21/20 07:33 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: triton186]
arlow Offline

Originally Posted By: triton186
Originally Posted By: Crazy Ivan

Forgive my ignorance, but could you please explain to me what a tactical gun is? What makes something an “assault rifle”?

Ignorant Fear generated by sheep.....

Edited by arlow (01/21/20 07:33 AM)

#1777547 - 01/21/20 09:41 AM Re: Virginia Tyrants [Re: arlow]
Buck Offline

Originally Posted By: arlow
New Hampshire jumps in the loony bin. What happened to live free or die? Too many Massholes moved north.....

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/new-...ise-complaints/

We had this problem in New Fairfield where we have a semi-private gun range on town property. It is a club but it has to have mostly New Fairfield residents as members and it is open any time to the town police and the State Police. We can only shoot on Sundays from 10am to 12 noon.
But some developments were built around the 200 acre town lot with the range and the first thing they did was complain about the noise even though it was for two hours a week.
It went to a Town Meeting and the gun range was supported by a huge margin and the complaints stopped. We have no noise ordnance in New Fairfield.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Active Topics