ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1810207 - 03/11/21 02:30 PM new toy
KWK Offline

Loc: TN
Got this over the winter.tried it out once,finally warm enough .water was 51 degrees.found a school of big perch got 2.cast the sonar around some more,found the shellcrackers got 4 missed 5 or so.but it worked,set the chirp for 47 degree cone angle ,showed hard / soft bottom ,emergent weeds.rock piles.great bank fishing tool.perch were loaded with eggs ,shellcrackers no eggs.fish were cold to the touch still.worth the money,upload the app prior to heading out,no cell service reqired.wifi localized.
Fishing Info
#1810209 - 03/11/21 02:59 PM Re: new toy [Re: KWK]
Don P Offline

Loc: CLINTON, CT
Nice new toy! I saw an icefishing show where they were using one of those in their jigging hole. Looked pretty cool.
#1810309 - 03/13/21 01:12 PM Re: new toy [Re: KWK]
KWK Offline

Loc: TN
It would lighten your load on the ice for sure.no ice pack batteries etc.it charges usb so a little solar or mobile charger but i think you can get 6 hrs or so on a full charge.your,e phone who knows.it has a ice fishing mode as well.found fish caught fish...works for me.non stop rain now.when i get back out ,i was told screen shots no issues.has gps ,you can make and store maps you make through the app after creating a account,cloud storage my guess so it wont ham up your storage on your phone.

Active Topics