ctfisherman.com logo
Page 10 of 53 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#69197 - 05/30/04 12:19 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Joe.G Offline

LOL...it is fun...Looking forward to those albies..

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

What you do should speak so loudly that no one can hear what you say."

http://www.stalkerbait.com/

Fishing Info
#69198 - 05/30/04 01:03 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
willywonka56 Offline

This thread shouldve been named SALT VS FRESH. Every salt man i know has something bad to say about fresh and every fresh man has something to say about salt but saying you can go fishing 2 times for largies and get a 7 is crazy.Lets get real.Thats like me saying im gonna go to the sound 2 times and get a 50 plus striper in those 2 trips. Its just not gonna happen but probably more of a reality than fishing for Largemouth twice and getting a seven. Good luck Don p!! Your gonna need alot of it. :rolleyes:

Keep it simple.
#69199 - 05/30/04 01:23 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
 Quote:
Originally posted by willywonka56:
This thread shouldve been named SALT VS FRESH. Every salt man i know has something bad to say about fresh and every fresh man has something to say about salt
Don't go there!

Generalizations like that cause problems and for the most part this has all been in good fun. I trust Mike and he says you're a good guy but don't turn this against an "us against them".

You guys should have just stated to Don how easy a 50" striper is to catch. Then you would have REALLY seen Don at his controversial best!

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#69200 - 05/30/04 01:38 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
willywonka56 Offline

Frank, I didnt say anything wrong i think. If i offended you i apologize. I just read that whole thread and it just seemed as if the fresh guys were stateing thier points as well as some salt fisherman. What i said was not meant to cause people to argue in any way sorry you took it that way. As you saying " Dont go there" it already was there i just commented on it. I know it was all in good fun.

Keep it simple.
#69201 - 05/30/04 01:54 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Huskybass Offline

If its fresh v. salt, I'd be fighting myself. As much as I love fishing for smallmouth, I'd rather catch 1 albie than 25 smallmouth. Its all good.

Huskybass

Huskybass

Got Peacocks?
#69202 - 05/30/04 02:11 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
slacktide Offline

Barstool philosopher

I was with a guy a few years back that bagged a 7+ pound SMALLY out of candlewood (the thing could have eaten the 6+ he had mounted in his office! ) He released it, almost in dis-belief!! AMAZING bronzeback, (bested my biggest of the day by 5lbs!)
This guy has been bass fishing his whole life & never saw a smallie like that before (or since!).
I love the salt, but you have to give credit where credit is due. My biggest largemouth was 5-5 on a digital scale & that was a HORSE on light gear.
#69203 - 05/30/04 02:50 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Joe.G Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
 Quote:
Originally posted by willywonka56:
This thread shouldve been named SALT VS FRESH. Every salt man i know has something bad to say about fresh and every fresh man has something to say about salt
Don't go there!

Generalizations like that cause problems and for the most part this has all been in good fun. I trust Mike and he says you're a good guy but don't turn this against an "us against them".

You guys should have just stated to Don how easy a 50" striper is to catch. Then you would have REALLY seen Don at his controversial best!
50" Stripers are easy to catch.

It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.

#69204 - 05/30/04 03:15 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

VS

Where

It's a fish. :rolleyes:
#69205 - 05/30/04 03:21 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Joe.G Offline

Really Bh...Duh.....lets just say there as common as 7 lb LMB's....I've caught a 50" striper...Not a 50 lber...but have managed a 48 lber...

#69206 - 05/30/04 03:23 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've caught neither. Striper tastes better.

Duh, what's duh?
Page 10 of 53 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 52 53 >

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jess Caraballo 

Active Topics