ctfisherman.com logo
Page 31 of 53 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#69408 - 11/30/04 03:31 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Mitch P. Offline

Don,

I read your PM’s, but I’m posting my reply here.

Huskybass is more tactful than I am, so let me say it more abruptly to put an end to it.

I have no problem hammering you.

You ran your big mouth, like you do a lot, and now you’re not backing it up.

Of course I’m siding with Mike, because he’s right.

I read the posts between you guys on the site, so don’t tell me I’m missing something.

You post, post, post, but didn’t take the time to read more carefully. You made a mistake about the bet, so you should own up to it. If Mike did indeed cancel the bet, it was surely out of frustration in dealing with you. I don’t blame him. If you’re OK with not paying your bets, that’s your choice.

Categorize it however you like, but it’s black and white. I’m not going to argue with you like an idiot on the Internet.

I’m sure this makes for interesting reading, but the fact is that owning up to a bet is not something to joke about. (That is unless you make a bet with KC when it’s really not fair to. \:D )

Your shoddy betting record is now public knowledge.

-----------

http://www.ctfisherman.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/002325/p/1.html#000020

You wrote: “So what do I have to "pay up" IF I don't get a 7#+ LMB on a cewrtified scale this season????????”

http://www.ctfisherman.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/002325/p/1.html#000021

Mike wrote: “The wager I propose is a custom rod built by RayZ. You get a largemouth over 7 on a certified scale with accompanying photos, you win, you fall short, I win. Very simple.”

http://www.ctfisherman.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/002325/p/1.html#000022

You wrote: "Hell I got nothing to lose here and it shouldn't be a problem since I plan to fish Rogers at least once this season!

DEAL!!!!!!!!!"
Fishing Info
#69409 - 11/30/04 04:12 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mitch: I'm not even in on this...., so WHY do I get MY BALLS BUSTED?! \:o

I bet you that I caught the bigger fish in the sea this year than you...., an', an'...., stutter....., drool..... an'....if ya wanna bet next year for biggest fish in the sea.....YOUR ON!, BUDDY BOY! :p

6:66PM message edited by DonP

#69410 - 11/30/04 04:25 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
PDona Offline

P.Donna at one time

Loc: Southern Ct
I don't know if this is taking a shot at Mitch, Scott, or K.C. but I think it's appropriate to lighten this thread up \:D
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cf24b3127cce9a63cc9bc60300000016108AZNWbJq1ZN5[/img]

><((((> `..`...><((((>

Hug your mom more ! !

Paul Dona

A "not neat" knot is a knot not needed

><((((> `..`...><((((>

#69411 - 11/30/04 04:41 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I always pay up. Whoever says otherwise can K.M.A. cause they are full of crap. Huskybass is not the first or last I'm sure crybaby that I have had and will have to deal with.....that's why I saved those PMs Mitch.....LOL

Call it stupidity, ignorance, whatever.........but I swear on my life, my daughters' lives, my boat, etc.....that I took the bet to be a no lose where Huskybass would put up a custom rod ("I propose a custom rod") that I would win from Huskybass if I caught a 7#> LMB this 2004 season and if he won he would just "win". I couldn't understand why he would offer a 1 sided bet where I could win a custom rod and he could only win the joy of just to "win". I asked for clarification on exactly that, told him it was a one sided bet in my favor and I had nothing to lose so I took the bet as I read it and I had previously asked for clarification on.

I win = custom rod

He wins = he just "wins"

Call it or read it anyway you want, but that was the bet Huskybass and I discussed both on the site publicly and through PMs.

Huskybass did cancel the bet in writing on June 29, 2004.....sure out of frustration.....but that's waht happens when there is a misunderstanding....one party leaves frustrated...this time it was him.....that's life.

As far as the >7#+ "again"......that's another long story told more than once here by me of the >7#+ LMB I caught at Roger's Lake on a crnakbait back ~1995.....I had 2 witnesses and 1 guy had a camera.....he then transfered to Turkey and I never did see the pic developed. I know it sounds hokey, but it's 100% the truth.

As you said Mitch I am not going to continue to argue this point. Mike and I have gone back and forth on this at naseau back in June and ended on the 29th when he cancelled.

OK...I'm done....phewwwwwwwwww
#69412 - 11/30/04 04:48 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Huskybass Offline

Don,

Your story is comical at best.

Happy Holidays,

Huskybass

Huskybass

Got Peacocks?
#69413 - 11/30/04 04:59 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

You guys are all big and scarey.....
#69414 - 11/30/04 05:00 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

To You and Yours as well Mike!
#69415 - 11/30/04 05:19 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Bob D (Vt) Offline

Loc: NW Vermont
:rolleyes:

"A man is only as good as his word" -My Grandfather.
#69416 - 11/30/04 05:28 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Huskybass Offline

Its all water under the bridge at this point. Rather than bicker over an apparent misunderstanding, I'd rather celebrate the accomplishments we have seen this year including the huge Striped Bass on the home page, the 8-6 largemouth caught by Findbass, etc.

Happy Holidays to all,

Huskybass

Huskybass

Got Peacocks?
#69417 - 11/30/04 09:13 PM Re: RECORD LARGEMOUTH!!!
Bob D (Vt) Offline

Loc: NW Vermont
 Quote:
Originally posted by P.DONA:
I don't know if this is taking a shot at Mitch, Scott, or K.C. but I think it's appropriate to lighten this thread up \:D
[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cf24b3127cce9a63cc9bc60300000016108AZNWbJq1ZN5[/img]
Did anybody else notice that K.C. is the only guy in this photo NOT holding a beer??? ;\) :p
Page 31 of 53 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 >

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jess Caraballo 

Active Topics