Page 14 of 31 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1130006 - 09/12/09 08:35 PM Re: 9/11 Still Haunting...... [Re: Jon S.]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
Was at an Audi event at the Science Museum across the river from the Trade Center in NJ and we watched both buildings go down. I was stunned. Took me 8 hours to get home and it usually is an hour. We stayed as they were setting up a mobil Red Cross station as they were expecting tons of hurt people to come from the City by boat but no one ever came becuae of the people just being buried an nothing left of the victims to mend! What a sick and angry day! Our instructor of the class that day saw the 2nd plane hot and was vomitting when we 1st saw him. He still hasn't been able to fly since.

Lost friends of friends and watching the stuff on TV last night still made me feel sick. Just hearing the live stuff from the FD scanners then the beacons going off after the collapses really sticks. We should never forget this day and always pray for the families!

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
Fishing Info
#1130031 - 09/12/09 10:03 PM Re: 9/11 Still Haunting...... [Re: John from Madison CT]
migagnon Offline

The best thing you can do on a day like 9/11 is live your life to the fullest.If you sit around and let it affect you that much they have WON. I am deployed in the middle east right now. wishing i was fishing with my kid.
I was also deployed during 9/11 and it was tough time.
I would appreciate if you drank a few cold ones for me. see you on the river this winter.

Mike
#1130034 - 09/12/09 10:07 PM Re: 9/11 Still Haunting...... [Re: migagnon]
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
Consider it done Mike.

God Bless you and thank you for what you're doing for all of us.

Frank

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#1249159 - 09/11/10 03:00 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Frank]
Mitch P. Offline

#1249161 - 09/11/10 04:14 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Mitch P.]
Climber Offline

Loc: Connecticut
Not sure how to post this but it is worth watching so we all remember and never forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDz8H8D10g
#1249169 - 09/11/10 10:05 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Climber]
Crazy Ivan Offline

Loc: New Milford, and Anywhere Salt...
Will never forget. Still feels like yesterday!

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Judge Smails:

"Its easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worth while is the man that can smile with his shorts too tight in the seat."
#1249176 - 09/11/10 10:37 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Crazy Ivan]
dtsoutdoors Offline

It's a shame that our media, deciding the videos of this attack are too graphic for the American people to handle, have basically removed them from television. They should be aired every day. America is historically a forgiving nation but there needs to be full retribution before forgiveness. Anyone who thinks that these murders are anything but a full-out, cowardly attack on our country and our way of life and part of an ongoing war waged by islamofacists is either naive, misinformed or in denial. If I see one more "coexist" or "war is not the answer" bumper sticker here in NW CT, I think I'll puke. These head-in-the-sand, "can't we all just get along" liberals are the same sort of people who allowed Hitler and Stalin to rise to power in the time of my father's generation. "Maybe if we could just sit down and TALK, they wouldn't hate us so much..." BS!!! This isn't a Coke commercial where we all smile and hold hands in a big field and sing songs. It's time for a lot more nationalism and a lot less concilliation.

Please stop for brief moment today, remember the victims, remember the heroic first responders who went into those towers knowing the risk and remember all the brave men and women of our armed forces serving in the war on terror. Then thank God that you are fortunate enough to live in the greatest country the world has ever known. God Bless America and the troops who defend her GBAATTWDH!
#1249179 - 09/11/10 10:41 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Crazy Ivan]
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
It still knots my stomach. Never forget!

God bless those families as well as the military and families of those fighting for our freedom right now.

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#1249181 - 09/11/10 10:49 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Frank]
chris med Offline

No REDTIDE IN PANAMA

Loc: East Lyme
Josh Piver Stonington Ct......

NATIONAL MARINE FISHERIES SERVICE,..DESTROYING FISHERMAN AND THEIR FAMILIES SINCE 1978.........
www.ocearch.org

www.theriverguide.com

TEAM SERIOUSFISHING
TEAM RUMSWIZLER
TEAM RED NECK CAMPER TOURS
TEAM "NO GUN ZONE" facepalm
TEAM PANAMA
TEAM GEPSIKCEHEHTEREHW
TEAM Swizzle

www.joinrfa.com
Contact Capt Mike Marro
Bluefin Charters, Clinton Ct. 203-245-7742
www.bluefincharters.com
As if the colassal middle finger hasn't been jammed up our asses far enough, the NMFS and ASMFC carry on with their daily masterpieces of saving species in peril..........We as recreational anglers serve thanks for all the fine "work"sick you do........
Fishin Factory III
Middletown Ct
860-344-9139
www.fishinfactory3.com
www.jigheadlures.com
www.castlebaits.com

#1249190 - 09/11/10 11:26 AM Re: 9/11Never Forget [Re: Frank]
OHMYGOD Offline

Loc: Suffield Ct
Yes, God bless those families as well as the military and families of those fighting for our freedom right now.

NEVER FORGET....Thats what they are counting on.

I'll never forget September 11th 2001.

I'll never forget the lives that were lost, and the lives that are

still being lost from the fall out.

Many first responders are still dieing.

They were exposed to many cancer causing particles, so the attacks

are still killing our own.

Edited by OHMYGOD (09/11/10 11:28 AM)

WAVEWALK DEMO AGENT:
Send me a message if you want to try the W500,W700 and soon the S4.

You can take what you want from life......As long as you give a little Back.
"We never get over the fishing fever, it's a delightful disease and thank the lord there is no cure".
"CTF, is a lure I can not afford to NOT have in my pocket"

Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Our freedoms are being choked, big brother's grip is getting tighter.

http://wavewalk.com/Connecticut_Fishing_Kayak_Review_22.html

Page 14 of 31 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics