ctfisherman.com logo
Page 28 of 31 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1795302 - 09/10/20 07:44 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: O-BASS]
Iuse2fish Offline

Loc: Danbury, CT.
My brother-in-law, Battalion Chief Orio Palmer died on 9/11. He is in many of the documentaries that are on TV on 9/11. He made it to the 78th floor of the South Tower before it came down. 19 years later it is still fresh in my families minds. Never forget.

Bob
Fishing Info
#1795303 - 09/10/20 07:45 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: O-BASS]
CWood Man Offline

Stop Bitchin' And Get Fishin'!

Loc: Villas NJ
Originally Posted By: O-BASS
I remember it always. Very surreal. Another glorious product of religion.

There he is....... It’s a product of sick terrorism. Many people that believe in religion perished and their families leaned on their beliefs, and still do, to get them through this. We all know your an atheist, that’s fine, but please don’t lump all religion into terrorism.

CHANGE IS SCARY BUT IT IS REWARDING ON THE OTHER SIDE!

SURELY MISS MY CTF FRIENDS BUT ALWAYS WILL BE HERE TO GIVE ALL A HARD TIME!

Team MOY

"How about a Fresca?!"

Don't call me on a Tuesday, I'm on the water!

Chris
#1795304 - 09/10/20 07:50 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
OldSchool Offline

Definitely remember when 1st plane hit thinking it was an accident like when the B25 hit the Empire State Building

Then when the 2nd plane hit everyone knew it was an attack

Lots of blind eyes led to it since the 1993 Twin Tower bombing........its not like Islamic Terrorist didn’t pick a new target.......they just succeeded in 2001

The Cole attack was also an indicator

Open borders assure another worse event soon.......maybe suitcase nukes

We have not learned much since 9/11/01..........who would have thought Americans would be burning US flags and dancing in the streets?

Shame on you Obass.......it was Islam........and both Islam and Communism still want to rule the entire world.

My guess is, next time it will be a pre emptive nuke strike by Communist and America will fade off the scene to the cheers of most of the rest of the world.

God has blessed and made America very special........but most Americans have turned away from God........and most of the rest of the world will not shed a tear when we are gone.

One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all...........today for folks like Obass.......that’s hate speech.

I've read the Bible...Jesus wins.
#1795305 - 09/10/20 07:57 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
OldSchool Offline

Kind of a separate thought.......but one I will never forget that day.

On the radio, the Emergency Broadcast System was never activated.......I remember thinking........if this does not triggger it.......what on earth ever will?

I’ll always think that system should be defunded now and I’ll never take it seriously because of that.

#1795307 - 09/10/20 09:04 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: OldSchool]
O-BASS Offline

Originally Posted By: OldSchool

One nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all...........today for folks like Obass.......that’s hate speech.

Only the fictitious, added in in the 50s , unprovable " under god" part. That's on you sir, that's your preferred method of hate speech. Take those two words out, and we stand together. With them in, and you defile the names and lives of those who fight for liberty and justice everywhere.

Reality is all we have. Thousands dead in the name of the unprovable. They cheered in the streets like it was a victory for thier side. If the war was over a rock at least you get the rock at the end for the winner.

Horrible.

Edited by O-BASS (09/10/20 09:07 AM)
#1795311 - 09/10/20 09:54 AM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
OldSchool Offline

Why was it added in the 50’s.?

We already had our national motto from the 4th line of our National Anthem on our money, “In God We Trust“

It was added because millions of Americans who just had 400,000 of their fathers and sons die in the meat grinders that were WWII and Korea wanted to thank Almighty God for getting us through those nightmares.

You realize they added under God because Americans wanted to do that.

You act as if it was added by force........Americans did that Obass......you realize that?

Communists / Marxists are right now.......burning US Fags, Businesses and dancing in the streets........do you see that........they are godless Marxist who openly call for and actively destroy people and property.

Edited by OldSchool (09/10/20 09:59 AM)

#1795324 - 09/10/20 01:01 PM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
O-BASS Offline

You're the same as them, sir. Only you could spin 400000 deaths as a something to thank an unprovable for. Disgusting, AND pathetic. Shame on you sir for disrespecting thier sacrifice as something of a good thing.

Not to mention the slaughter of the Jews at the hands of religious motives. Blind eye that all you want.

No drugs = no drug addicts.
No religion = no religious terrorism.

The math is simple for those willing to tell the truth.

3k dead, and I remember the cause daily.
#1795325 - 09/10/20 02:26 PM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
Don P Offline

Loc: CLINTON, CT
I realize 9/11 is a very emotional topic (then, currently and forever) for many of us for many reasons.

How can we hope for no conflicts, no terrorism, no war if two of our own CTF brothers can’t get along???

You can see how the “my beliefs” vs “your beliefs” is a force in human nature that can spill into larger arguments, groups, conflict, terrorism, war, etc....

I’m all for free speech and beliefs, but let’s keep it civil at least amongst our CTF Family.

We can all be different while still being together as Americans living in America, and remember the fallen, those who serve/served our country and the families of all.

#1795326 - 09/10/20 02:54 PM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
O-BASS Offline

What did I say that was uncivil?

You asked us to remember 911, and i am. Noone has ever gone to war for "not a God". 911 was caused by......... people who acted directly in the name of a God. We dont lie about things here on CTF, this is big boy talk right? 911 was caused by religion, just not the preferred flavor of most of America. 3k plus dead. OS hints we should give thanks for things like that. Lunacy. I watched those people die on live television from the Charles Ives stage in white hall at wcsu instead of my conducting class that day. I never felt i had chosen so meaningless a career up until then.

He excuses one form of idiocy and wrong doing by pointing out a totally separate form, neither linked aside from thier end result of destruction and pointlessness. It's the tactic of someone on the losing side of a debate- the classic red herring. Using it is the first sign of loss- remember that in all of life. Any time someone does it to you they are likely wrong about the subject, and hiding something regarding it.

Disagree? Prove me wrong- 911 was caused by religion is my claim. Think for yourself folks.

I get along with OS just fine. I beat him to the punch here for once. Had I not, he would have hit you with a right winged sermon about the good lord blessing us and blah blah blah. His track record proves my claim on a variety of holiday, remembrance and other threads.

You'll know when I'm uncivil.

Edited by O-BASS (09/10/20 02:55 PM)
#1795327 - 09/10/20 03:17 PM Re: REMEMBER 9/11 And Be Pissed!!! [Re: Don P]
Don P Offline

Loc: CLINTON, CT
Well in hindsight I did title it “...And Be Pissed!!!” rolleyes ....I just didn’t expect it would be pissed amongst us CTFers....and was expecting it to be more of a remembrance than an internal CTF battle.
Page 28 of 31 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 >

Moderator:  Editors, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics