I was fishing the Saugatuck TMA yesterday afternoon and accidently left my fly bag on the shore - it was around the the third pull-off downstream. I thought that maybe one of you guys from the DEC may have found it along the shore or someone may have turned it in to you.

I went back tonight to find it, but it was gone. If anyone has it, or has any information regarding the bag, please contact me. My telephone number is 516-376-1663 and my e-mail address is prgallagher@earthlink.net. You can also feel free to reply to this post or PM me.

I will give a very generous reward to whoever turns it in. The bag and its contents have much sentimental value to me, as I have used it on many travels on many trout streams over the last several years.

I will post a picture of it tomorrow. If anyone has any information or suggestions, please let me know. I have already contacted the police to see if anyone turned it in and will be contacting the DEC tomorrow. I will try to post a picture of it as well. I can't understand what happened to it, as I had it on me prior to leaving and also have a picture of it from today. I will try to post it tomorrow.

Any help would or suggestions on how to find it would be greatly appreciated. As I said, it is more the sentimentality of the contents of the bag than their monetary value.

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Patrick Gallagher.