ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1775890 - 12/12/19 12:47 PM Apologies and updated highlights
EnCon Police Offline

All,

My sincerest apologies for not keeping this forum updated over the last several months. Over the last year we have been through 3 different Colonels and I have been tasked with wearing 3 different hats, Marine Dist. Capt., Admin Capt. and Acting Colonel and haven't had the time to respond to your questions. We have a new Director/Colonel in place, Christopher Lewis who has spent 21 years in Alabama Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Enforcement who came up through the ranks and served 5 years as their Deputy Chief. A swearing in ceremony will be taking place in the near future. I look forward to getting back to answering you r questions and concerns as best I can.
Respectfully,

Capt. Keith Williams
Fishing Info
#1775892 - 12/12/19 12:53 PM Re: Apologies and updated highlights [Re: EnCon Police]
Frank Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
Welcome back Capt Williams.

Don't give up, don't EVER give up -Jimmy V

Tight Lines!

#1775902 - 12/12/19 01:10 PM Re: Apologies and updated highlights [Re: EnCon Police]
Mitch P. Offline

Keith, thanks for your time and the updates.
#1775908 - 12/12/19 02:06 PM Re: Apologies and updated highlights [Re: EnCon Police]
FarmerJay Offline

Chum Bucket Jedi

Loc: Wallingford CT
Welcome back Captain.

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles, that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

Team "Just one more drift"

Team I'm not messin with JuJu ever again!!!!!!!

Re: Chum Bucket......There's too much gross #*&! in those picture threads; I can't look at them. Doing so scars my soul.

Moderator:  Editors, EnCon Police, FindBass 

Active Topics