http://www.wfsb.com/story/25069402/possi...ngton-residents

So referencing the above story from WFSB...what do these hybrids look like. I saw a VERY large coyote or what I believed to be a coyote although estimated it to be around 100 lbs based on the size comparison to my 80 lb dog this past Jan. It was in my backyard around 2 in the morning raising all kinds of a hassle till I drove it off with my spotlight...although it didn't seem to scared of the spotlight. It just ran around the yard for about a min trying to get out of the spotlight before it took off. Could this have been one of them? or do coyotes actually get that big? I thought they usually didn't get much more then 60-70 lbs. This was in uncasville by the way off of leffingwell road.

I put it in this forum because DEEP is investigating and I believe I read that one was shot. Curious if it looked like a large white german shepherd like in the story or was actually more coyotish colored.

Edited by Tieg (03/26/14 01:33 PM)

"I think of this war as it really is, not as the people at home imagine, with a hoorah! and a roar. It is very serious, very grim…"
Manfred von Richthofen (aka The Red Baron)