Hi I need some help here with my Humminbird Unit. Marina that has professional experience with these using and installing or at least someone that knows them good enough to take a look and see what the problem is. I am not 100% sure its not working correctly but I just dont feel that it is. I do know for sure that the depth cuts out at about 25-30mph and I have talked to other guys and they have told me they go 45+ and the depth is always there no problem. I also feel the side scan is not working correctly. Maybe the bottom scan also. I just dont seem to see all the things like the demos and stuff. And when I go from regular sonar and thers fish showing on that theres usually very little showing up on the bottom scan. We didnt have it installed by someone that really knows them (yes it was a guy that installed electronics and stuff maybe these are very critical) Anyway I do know that reynolds marine I think it is installs them but I am like an hour way and didnt really want to go that far if possible. I am located in Stratford. So if theres someone nearby there that would great or within like a half hour we can drop it off. Can also launch right in the Housy if needed. Any advice/recommdations would be appreciated.