I am a little suprized that I am even doing this but the van is up for sale . A lot of you guys have seen this thing and it is a BEAST . 2002 E 350 Quigly 4 X 4 conversion . With 117000 It has a 5.4 Triton V 8 . New auto tranny about 15000 miles ago ( Not that it needed it but I wanted the tranny bullet prof .( All gears replaced from aluminum to steel and we changed the shift points ) Manual lock out hubs / New roters /calipers and pads on the front / K x N air filter / Custom exhaust / Custom interior with over 1800 hundred dollars worth of seats . Seats 4 now but you can add 2 more rear buckets witch makes seating for 7 . It has four captian seats now and I have the other 2 seats . The middle 2 have power jacks for pluging in anything . 2 built in tool boxes . 2 sunroofs . Full custom pine tounge and groove interior / AM / FM / CD with 6 speakers / CB / track lighting / air plane lights and more . The whole interior floor plus the toolboxes and exterior rockerpanles have been sprayed with Vortex spray liner . Reese hitch . Asking on here 18250 You can ask around to anyone that has been in this thing It is AWSOME . It gets 15.25 MPH but I need a little more since I am going to be traveling back and forth to my camp in Maine a lot in the upcoming months Here are some pictures

I would concider trading for a 150 or 250 extended cab pickup ( 4x 4 ) of equal value . PM me if interested

Edited by thefinaltimeout (06/01/10 09:19 AM)

Maine The Way Life Should Be and is going to be for me and the dogs before to long