Planned parenthood tweet

Posted by: KWK

Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 10:44 AM

Its official,they are nuts. A tweet was posted by some PP org asking Disney world to make a animatronic "princess" who had a abortion.im curious what this princess would look like....endless potential to scare the crap out of little kids.what next,Mickeys head caught in a trap?
Posted by: carlynewlondon

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 12:19 PM

Where did you hear this, InfoWars?
Posted by: CWood Man

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 12:21 PM

I actually poked around and couldn't find it. That would be shocking if true but I highly doubt it is.
Posted by: Bo_Neato

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 12:42 PM

Research in progress:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/planned-parenthood-disney-abortion/

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 03:16 PM

The tweet was pulled,i have no idea how long it was up,my best guess 12 (tuesday,found)hours,who yanked it? Not a clue.any way to retrieve yanked tweets,out of my wheelhouse....update.Planned Parenthood Keystone,a PA. Based org....my research also shows they requested Disney also supply ,and i quote"a transgender,prochoice,undocumented worker,post abortion and wait for it...drum roll...a union employee.guessing all different because if it was all in one robot it would be suicidal and then self destruct...making it all pointless.unreal...who needs disney,go walk around and talk to idiots on the street...cheaper and equally entertaining.
Posted by: Mycept

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 03:32 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-y...m=.1216768b32ba

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/28/18 03:38 PM

We need a disney princess that tells everyone to get out my face and F off....that would be a easy build....my bad,i married that one,potential patent lawsuit there.
Posted by: carlynewlondon

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 03/30/18 03:46 PM

It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. It only matters what you think is true. Objective reality apparently doesn’t exist anymore.

Re: Planned parenthood tweet - 04/01/18 11:16 AM

Ok reality exists indepently depite our thoughts.or,you can catch the other train, conciousness and existence...good look proving either.I hate philisophical exercises.Its a lot like organized sports for little kids now days " you are all winners,trophys for everyone"..shoot me now.none the less to the average person tweets,instagrams,snapchat...all ephemeral...wallpaper,people just dont think prior to posting,unlike opening your mouth and speaking...another lost art.