Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again)

Posted by: KWK

Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/08/20 07:18 PM

Did the socially incorrect thing today and ..gasp...left the house.small live shad live hooked on a simple slip rig.6 to 12 ft of water.8 smallmouth,3 biggest 19.5,20.5 and a 21.75.3 cats,8lb. Flathead,7 lb. Channel and a 25lb 35"+ flathead.guess who caught them all.? I landed 2 smallmouth.ok fish 2/3 lbs.a lot of missed fish.weather... overcast all day.no walleye.

Thats our friend here Dave Clark.
Posted by: Don P

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/08/20 08:05 PM

Wow! The Wench showed you up again! All great fish.
Posted by: Don D

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/08/20 08:11 PM

Wow!! You better take some lessons Kieth. Lynn is killing you.
Posted by: CWood Man

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/08/20 09:14 PM

Awesome!
Posted by: Tall 1

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/08/20 11:33 PM

Nice.
Posted by: tommy

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 07:22 AM

Heck of an outing (for her) LOL.
A bit of advise, let her bait your hook.
Posted by: macattack678

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 07:44 AM

Wow!

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: tommy
Heck of an outing (for her) LOL.
A bit of advise, let her bait your hook.

laugh laugh laugh

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 09:07 AM

I blew out my elbow polishing the ram tuesday.i was unable to set the hook properly,most of my fish dropped off or shook the hook.i just stopped around 10 am...catfish for dinner.

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: KWK
I blew out my elbow polishing the ram tuesday..

Is that a metaphor?

I really hope you have a Ram pickup truck. laugh

Good luck with your elbow.

Fishing with Wendy I would always have an excuse in my back pocket too.

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 09:33 AM

No Don,mind out of the gutter pal. rolleyes

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 03:12 PM

...it looks like a ram,growls like a hemi...must be a ram...baha.my advice,dont by black vehicles unless you really enjoy washing,polishing and ceramic coating.

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 04/09/20 09:08 PM

laugh
Posted by: Mitch P.

Re: Dale Hollow,..talk about isolated( and the wench kicked my ass..again) - 06/18/20 11:57 AM

thumbsup