This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen.

Posted by: JLMOS

This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen. - 10/05/18 02:26 PM

When I am logged in I get this on several forums.

What goes on here?

I also get this...

UBB Message
This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen.
Click here to subscribe.

This topic restriction will never expire.

Posted by: Mitch P.

Re: This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen. - 10/05/18 02:31 PM

John, I just sent an email to your sbcglobal email.

If that's not your current email, let me know.

mitch@ctfisherman.com
Posted by: JLMOS

Re: This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen. - 10/05/18 02:32 PM

I'll check when I get home later.

Thanks Mitch.
Posted by: Mitch P.

Re: This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen. - 10/05/18 02:35 PM

OK, in the meantime, you should see all forums now.
Posted by: The Marty

Re: This topic is private and is only available to paid subscribers or members, depending on what permissions the original poster has chosen. - 10/12/18 10:45 PM

I'm getting the same message. Mitch, can you help?