Falls village,Housy

Posted by: KWK

Falls village,Housy - 07/09/17 06:21 PM

Fished 3 spots.(all the usual spots).12 smallmouths biggest was 15".water level good to a bit low.water color,the usual.pike are being caught at the power station, canoe/kayak launch area.saw some browns rising in the foam and one giant jumping...20/26".big boy.
Posted by: air leak

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 01:39 PM

Good fishing. beerchug
Posted by: CWood Man

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 02:09 PM

Nice! I love that area!

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 04:50 PM

I haven't been out there in 20 years...didnt need google..." I'm not dead yet".live shiners on a barrel swivel and split shot rig and fire tiger rapalas for the bass.locals were chunking pearl sluggos and pumpkin senkos for the pike....workin them fast.i was there for the bass,did not bring pike gear. My bad.the best was watching Joe and Flo yuppie and their 2 mutated kids get their 10,000.00$ beautiful cedar drift boat stuck on rocks 75 yards downstream.helllooo ...low water, priceless. laugh
Posted by: ecurB

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: KWK
Joe and Flo yuppie and their 2 mutated kids

loveyou

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 06:37 PM

It made the whole drive worth it."I paid 150.00$ for those nikes...no way I'm getting them wet".frkn funny as hell...the oars alone had to be 1,500.00$.. rolleyes awsome.

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/10/17 06:42 PM

...although...this pic from a 1hr.quick stop on the way home was close second. ..and she caught a nice trout...in july.
Posted by: air leak

Re: Falls village,Housy - 07/11/17 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KWK
I haven't been out there in 20 years...didnt need google..." I'm not dead yet".live shiners on a barrel swivel and split shot rig and fire tiger rapalas for the bass.locals were chunking pearl sluggos and pumpkin senkos for the pike....workin them fast.i was there for the bass,did not bring pike gear. My bad.the best was watching Joe and Flo yuppie and their 2 mutated kids get their 10,000.00$ beautiful cedar drift boat stuck on rocks 75 yards downstream.helllooo ...low water, priceless. laugh

laugh laugh