Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Posted by: Bass addict

Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - SOLD SOLD SOLD - 11/03/10 03:28 PM

SOLD I bought it off of a buddy of mine a few years back and never ended up using it. He sold it because he switched to a pellet stove. It use to heat his 1200 sqft cape quite nicely. I think it will take up to 18" logs but not certain.

I am in Wethersfield, PM me if you are interested. Pick up only.

here are some pictures.

Posted by: jonh

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 03:45 PM

I'll take it
30 , right
Posted by: DEN

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 03:46 PM

A "Little Mo"!!! I'm still using mine after many years...great stove!! $30?? That's a steal!!

A little steel wool and a can of stove paint should make it look brand new!! Hook up a blower fan and that little sucker will blow some serious heat.
Posted by: zyg

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 03:58 PM

Great stove. My Mid-Moe is still doing its thing after 30 some years. A steal at that price.
Posted by: Bass addict

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 04:47 PM

SOLD

I just wanted it out of my basement and that is what my buddy sold it to me for, glad to see a CTFer take it.
Posted by: Pistol

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 05:15 PM

w0w great deal ~ heck the boiler plate is worth that much! Good luck with it John, it is pretty much just like mine! Look like a homemade copy of the ones that are abundant up in Maine. Plus it looks like the steel is about .250 thick smile1
Posted by: mackcl733

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/03/10 08:52 PM

what a seal i have a mid moe a i paid $500 for it used!!! they are the best stoves ever made!!!!
Posted by: Bo_Neato

Re: Wood Stove For Sale - All Nighter - 30$ - 11/04/10 12:33 AM

I had the same one, it was my first stove. It kicks, hook a blower up to it. And keep an eye on your stovepipe, they burn a little rich compared to the newer thermostatic stoves.