Memorial service

Posted by: CAPT. HOOP

Memorial service - 06/20/18 12:27 PM

I am up here in Connecticut to put my wife Jo-Ann's ashes to sea this weekend. We will be having a memorial for her on Saturday the 23rd at 2:00 pm at Fireman's field on 210 Elm street in Old Saybrook. All are welcome to attend. Dress will be casual.
Posted by: PDona

Re: Memorial service - 06/20/18 12:39 PM

Larry,
Wish I could make it, but I'll up in NH camping/fishing starting tomorrow to Monday. Give the family a hug for me . It will be a great memorial for a great lady .
Posted by: Don P

Re: Memorial service - 06/20/18 01:43 PM

See you there CTF Brother Hoop

Posted by: CWood Man

Re: Memorial service - 06/20/18 02:40 PM

Great seeing you yesterday brother! I am locked in at work Saturdays. Great way to remember your wife.
Posted by: MermaidCT

Re: Memorial service - 06/22/18 11:32 AM

Larry, for 15 years I've been happy to call you and Jo-Ann my friends, you've been gracious hosts the times I've visited you in Louisiana, it will be my honor to attend the memorial for Jo-Ann, she was always so kind to me. I am so very sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family.
Kim
Posted by: Frank

Re: Memorial service - 06/23/18 08:05 AM

Hoop, I tried to rearrange my schedule today but just couldn't. I'm really sorry I can't make it...Jo-Ann was a great lady and deserves something special like this.

Re: Memorial service = 2:00PM TODAY Sat 6/23 in Old Saybrook - 06/23/18 12:46 PM

REMINDER: Jo-Ann's Memorial Service is 2:00PM TODAY CTFers.

Re: Memorial service - 06/23/18 04:36 PM

What a GREAT FAMILY.....no surprise!

Great family and HEART FELT tribute by Hoop for his dear Jo-Ann. It was a tear jerker even for this old salt.

Hoop and Kim/MermaidCT prob have more pics coming...and non-sidewayzzzz versions

Rest In PEACE Queen Jo-Ann (you BadA$$!!!). Thanks to all of the Hoop family to me and my daughters for the last 15+ years of family friendship.

Posted by: MermaidCT

Re: Memorial service - 06/24/18 06:14 PM

Thank you so much to Larry and your family, it was an honor to attend Jo-Ann's memorial. What a great lady, Miss Jo-Ann go in peace and God bless you. Just a few moments from yesterday. Proud to be part of 15+ years of CTF family.

Posted by: Bart O

Re: Memorial service - 06/25/18 09:42 PM

I'm sorry I missed this. Jo-Ann was a someone I will always remember for her for someone who told how it is and should be. She'll be missed.
Posted by: swwind

Re: Memorial service - 06/27/18 06:29 AM

Hoop - just read this.

I'm so sorry . . . . it looks like a lovely memorial.

Peace brother . . . to the whole family.
Posted by: KWK

Re: Memorial service - 07/22/18 04:22 PM

Hoop,our prayers are with you.we will come down and visit / fish after the move to Tn.
Posted by: joe sabas the fishin magician

Re: Memorial service - 10/02/18 08:20 PM

OHH Man So Sorry to hear of your wife's passing Larry, I've been out of the loop here in Florida.
all my Blessings to you and your family.
Posted by: OHMYGOD

Re: Memorial service - 10/11/18 02:45 PM

So sorry for your loss Larry.
I'll keep you and your family and friends in my prayers.