ctfisherman.com logo
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#1052449 - 02/20/09 02:11 PM Jess Caraballo 2009 FLW Fantasy Fishing Picks
Jess Caraballo Offline

Loc: CT
I have two Fantasy Fishing Team picks for the FLW Tour, Table Rock Lake event; Scott Suggs and Brent Ehrler. Suggs lives to fish this type of lake and has won a couple big tournaments there. Brent is an awesome pre-spawn fisherman and anytime the fish are biting a jerkbait he's going to be at the top. Speaking of Jerkbaits, Baksay may not be a bad pick for this one. I've spoken to 4 people who were practicing there this week and they said it's going to be a crankbait, jerkbait, jig bite. If you're taking the time to research your picks, look for people who have done well in super clear, deep timber lakes; and possibly anyone who's done well fishing for suspended fish. Good luck to everyone playing! Anyone who is not playing should sign up at http://www.fantasyfishing.com. It's free and you could win rediculous amounts of money and prizes, including the grand prize of $1,000,000. My wife won a $100 pair of Solar Bat sunglasses last year.

Edited by Jess Caraballo (02/20/09 02:12 PM)

"Momma told me when I was young.... Be a simple kind of man, oh be something you love and understand" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

"I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some...." - Jason Mraz

"Give me one moment in time, when I'm more than I thought I could be. When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away and the answers are all up to me" - Whitney Houston

"Im'a be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtably.
And all those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony.
No if, ands, or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he..." - Eminem
www.go-fish.biz
visit my homepage
Fishing Info
#1052595 - 02/20/09 09:38 PM Re: Jess Caraballo 2009 FLW Fantasy Fishing Picks [Re: Jess Caraballo]
Booty Offline

Hey stop giving away my picks, kidding. Last year I won 4 different prizes, and was notified that I was in the running for the top 100 place at the end, and be ready to travel. Of course I blew out on the last toury and ended up with nothing.

Jim

Catch and release, then catch again, and again, and again......
#1053028 - 02/22/09 12:20 PM Re: Jess Caraballo 2009 FLW Fantasy Fishing Picks [Re: Booty]
Jess Caraballo Offline

Loc: CT
I hate it when that happens. I gave my wife a few picks for the event on Toho last year and she forgot to put them on. She had them written down on paper and she would have had 8 in the top 10 with 3 matching up exactly where they finished. I'm pretty sure she would have won the $100,000. FLW wants us to get the word out about Fantasy fishing, but I would be telling everyone about it anyway. My family and many of my friends are playing and winning stuff. The odds are better than playing the lotto, and it's free! I wish I could have my own team, but they don't allow tournament participants to play.

"Momma told me when I was young.... Be a simple kind of man, oh be something you love and understand" - Lynyrd Skynyrd

"I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some...." - Jason Mraz

"Give me one moment in time, when I'm more than I thought I could be. When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away and the answers are all up to me" - Whitney Houston

"Im'a be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtably.
And all those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony.
No if, ands, or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he..." - Eminem
www.go-fish.biz
visit my homepage

Moderator:  Editors, FindBass, Jimbo, STRIPMINER 

Active Topics