Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video)

Posted by: deep callin

Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 02:29 PM

Did really good early season. being that there no food in the woods because of the summer drought many deer were on the farm. I took some good Bucks and doe during the crop Damage, hunting with the crossbow due to proximity to houses.

Yesterday, Dec 1st, was my second Hunt at the farm without the crops tags
I setup where I had pics last week of a buck midday as the wind was right and was getting other deer in the area on cam occasionally.
This buck gave me a great opportunity to video but I was a bit shaky as I was calling to him and ranging ahead as he came in.
Arrow went down through the top of the heart.

Posted by: pre64

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 03:37 PM

congrat deep callin
Posted by: OldSchool

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 04:40 PM

Great buck!

It’s been a fantastic year for CTF hunters
Posted by: Buck

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 04:57 PM

Great video, extremely instructional on how to have the patience to wait out a buck until it makes a final turn to give
the shooter the perfect broadside picture. That buck was never alert to any kind of problem and continued in right until
the shot. Very professional.
Posted by: Zolts

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 05:02 PM

Great buck. That back flip was the best!
Posted by: f250

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 07:53 PM

Really enjoyed watching that video. Thanks.
Posted by: Don D

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/02/22 09:35 PM

Great video.
Posted by: Tall 1

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/03/22 09:24 AM

Congrats!
Posted by: Doormat

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/03/22 10:17 AM

Great job on that video and executing the shot! Such an awesome feeling when a nice buck is coming in. Congrats!
Posted by: arlow

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/03/22 11:28 AM

Great video! Awesome season for you again!
Posted by: Don P

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/05/22 06:53 AM

Great video & buck. Well done as always.
Posted by: Kbova

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/05/22 09:01 AM

great Video , congrats , again Isaac great season and beautiful bucks
Posted by: Jighead

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/05/22 11:31 AM

Very Nice

He looked older on the ground compared to on the hoof - to me anyway.
No shrinkage applause
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/06/22 12:55 PM

I hunt just around the corner and was wondering what the hell happened to the deer herd over there. I guess I know now.
Posted by: hornhunter

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 11/28/23 06:46 PM

Job well done with crossbow and camera.I really enjoyed that Isaac.Thanks for bringing it.I know I’m late but anyhow he’s a beauty.
Posted by: pre64

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 11/29/23 09:45 AM

that was a great video

I felt I was there My heart was even pounding fast as the deer approached I tried to decide when to take the shot you took the shot at the exact moment I decided I would have

thanks for the vido
Posted by: kx724

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 11/30/23 09:48 AM

Thats as ethical as it comes. Great work!
Posted by: SKUNKEDALOT

Re: Best Season for Mature bucks at farms with crops (video) - 12/03/23 05:17 AM

Cool, congrats